Lowflying

Mitch

Well shot and great terrain for low flying practice .

Although i can watch the Euro Fighers low flying past my bathroom window whilst doing ablutions !!

My do they keep one loose .

Mike

Guest Jabberwocky

I know what you mean i have been stood about 10 meters from the runway when one took off and it was a lot louder than a lot of air craft.

Guest Tim Norman

I used to work for the Company that built the new Offices for the Eurofighter Squadron at Coningsby and the windows had to be able to reduce to noise form 106db to a more acceptable level and that was over 100m form the runway. :wacko:

(The only aircraft that comes to mind that was louder is the Vulcan, and there ain't many of them around anymore )

Well hold on to your hats as one Vulcan will possibly be doing a few shows this year , i think its the one that was stored at Newark for many years , i hope this one flies past my window here , if it does i will post a pic of it on here .

I am not far from Coningsby and on a low flying trainlng flight path i think by all the activity , no noisey A10 Tank Busters for a while now all gone south for the duration !!

Mike

Guest Jabberwocky

A Vulcan is indeed back ( http://www.tvoc.co.uk/ ) as for the Warthogs's I have never had the pleasure of working near a runway with them using it. The Cannon on them is makes a noise that I'll never forget. (I remember them firing at Pembrey Sands)