Spead What?

sylvia.fry2

:spiteful: Spead the word, worth a go-- but not if you are an ordinary member-- another post by them that are more equal than us-- what is the point of posts on here that can't be commented on by the Indians-- same them & us as cancelling posts that Mods don't agree with (recent Stoneleigh post cancelled instead of discussed) it needs sorting so we are equal members or the rule book needs publishing---soon--maybe in one of the quarterly mags!!

Guest Ian & Carole

Bob feel free to send me a pm re I asume, you mean spread the word not, spead the word?.

Ian J

Edited by Ian & Carole
moved original post to chit chat, seems some want to pass comment

Yes you're correct--spRead what--asume? --assume this is what you where correcting-- can you reply to other points on open forum as quickly? Probably so as the afor mentioned post now appears to be open to all-- little niggles I know but why is the running of the club & forum so cloudy-- I requested Rules & Regs several months ago when I offered to help on commitee-- not even a thanks but no thanks reply. If paid-up members like me & st3v3nw don't know what's broke don't be surprised when we try to fix the wrong bit-- will a report on the AGM be available to members in the near future? The Rant of the Evening came to you from Bob Fry--Southern Indian & Old Sod. B)

Guest Ian & Carole
Hi all

Next weekend at Stoneleigh we have use of the conference centre in the Warwick Hall at 16.00hrs on Sunday for 50 mins. to hold a little meeting.

The plan is for you all to say thanks to Sue & Tim for all there hard work and a chance for you all to meet the new committee.

Our intention is then to hold the AGM at this show every year for 2 reasons.

1 the new committee is now far flung around the country....

2 most members attend Stonleigh......

See you all there.

We will be there from mid afternoon Saturday 3rd setting up the gazeebos BBQ etc any help willingly accepted !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ian & Carole

The last AGM was in January at Nottingham, and a motion was past to run a 15 month year this year.

As I have mentionedon before on here the meet at Stoneliegh was not an AGM, mearly a thank you to Tim & Sue for all their hard work and a hello to the new committee, and therfore not noted.

The next AGM will be at Stoneleigh in May 2009.

Hope that explains every thing

Ian J

Thanks Tim, Rules & Regs are in mag just before AGM ?? I don't have any in the Summer 2007 mag ( next issue due December)-- am I a mag or 2 short of a full load?? Will the rules & regs explain the workings of who can & cannot post on here-- we need information-information- I am a free man not a number (if you can remember that it's past your bed-time-- & mine) Replies please-with a smile regards Bob.

(recent Stoneleigh post cancelled instead of discussed) it needs sorting so we are equal members

I agree, Closing threads so that Mods get the last word is a bit unfair. especially when there is still discussion to be had.

I appologised for offending anyone, not for starting a debate, but it seems that is not allowed!

:rolleyes:

:huh: Does Mat's comment mean we need to be like council workers?? all chiefs & no indians (usual disclaimer-there are other top heavy organisations) ---& the quarterly mag --- be very careful not to offer something to new members which to date appears shy of 4, like some parts from kit suppliers ; will my other questions be answered or brushed-off as Mat's reply seems to do. The interests of the club are best served by open & truthful discussion-- as posted much earlier I tried to assist the running of the club but my application was ignored---- less clouldy skies ahead we trust, regards Bob Fry. B)

Guest salty_monk
:lol: This is Mat's Forum, not the clubs.... I think you'll find he can do what he likes, including booting you off it! Tread carefully :D

:huh: Strange one--behave as we say or we'll stop you commenting on-- just about every-thing--nice one-- it's the RHOCAR site until someone posts a comment the mods disagree with & then it's Mat's site with unlimited control over who can & cannot post. Make your mind up time; is this an open forum for the use of car builders or someone's private site where we play to unpublished rules or get expelled.

Guest chris brown

Grow up. I thought this site was to help others not to shout people down so if people have a gripe then pm the people they are complaining about and stop all this stupid childish bitching on site where all and sundry sees. It giving all members a bad name as we all get tarred with the same brush as far as visitors to the site are concerned.

Not sure who's ass your kicking Chris; If it's mine you need to recall I have only asked for INFORMATION not threats--my reponses have been about lack of guidance re: Club Rules & Regs & how this forum is conducted-- why is that such a big problem to answer-- knowing the rules,posted on open forum; will allow us all to play by them. That's all I want; then we will be able to comment (or not) when postings are made by mods which are not factual--i.e quarterly mags, these inaccuraces do more harm than us posting dis-agreements; unless; that is; members are banned from posting views at odds with the management.

Guest salty_monk

Well it's certainly not mine.... :lol: Nobody else here.....

There are forum rules but I think the general gist of them is behave like a sensible human being & "play nicely".

As Chris says stirring things for the sake of it on open forum is really not the best way to do things in my opinion. It doesn't mean you don't have valid opinions it means that you are not expressing them in the correct format or manner.

This is Mat's site & he can do what he likes with it. It is linked with the club & certain club members assist in moderating it but it's only official link is that Mat is also a member. My point was only to say, he does it out of the kindness of his heart not for financial gain so don't P*** him off please or we all lose out!

Dan :)

http://community.rhocar.org/index.php?auto...rticle&id=4 About RHOCaR (To be updated with new committee)

http://community.rhocar.org/index.php?showtopic=15052 (Forum guidlines, same as the ones you agreed too when you joined the board)

I'm sorry you feel this way, but there will ALWAYS be cheifs and Indians. You can't run any site of this size and have everyone on equal terms, you need moderation and moderators.

As for mags, well I have a pretty good collection... Trying to locate my latest ones!

Edit: DOH whilst taking the pic rules posted!

post-2-1210754481_thumb.jpg