I Dont Believe It.

Guest a8dyc

Our local garden centre, Woodlands, has had a big display up since mid September. Drives me absolutely mad and they lose my custom from then until the New Year.

Too damned commercial and none of us have any money to spend this year anyway, in fact I'll be lucky to have a job by Xmas if the construction industry doesn't pick up soon.

Our local garden centre, Woodlands, has had a big display up since mid September. Drives me absolutely mad and they lose my custom from then until the New Year.

Too damned commercial and none of us have any money to spend this year anyway, in fact I'll be lucky to have a job by Xmas if the construction industry doesn't pick up soon.

tell me about it mate was in the local builders merchants today and they have made 2 redundnt Im just hoping to get another job booked in soon or its stacking shelves at asda for me

Guest richardw1984

im having to choose whether i want turkey or pork for our christmas party...and frankly i dont care. Im going to get oo drunk tell the boss i love him and pass out hopefully all before the abba tribute comes on.....roll on christmas