Non Delivery Of Goods

jmspec

I ordered an Aero screen from GTS Tuning 3 weeks ago.

I have tried to call several times (only a mobile number given), sent emails but unable to get a reply from anyone.

Has any other member used them and am I just worrying about nothing.

Cheers, Jez

Locost builders are having the same problem, its covered many time on there forum.

Just checked their site. Wish I had done it 3 weeks ago.

Working in London though next week, so thinking of going round face to face.

Guest Ramraider

GTS Tuning is situated just a stones throw away from me, and I have been there a few times to see his set-up. Don't really know him but what I can say is that my first impression was this guy needs to get his stuff sorted. He has a massive unit crammed with stuff and in no particular order. The quality of product however was very good. He also appeared to be living on energy drinks. Will get down there this week as I need some bits myself and see what's going on. TBH I think he could do with another pair of hands.

i recently ordered some bits from darren at gts for my locost

i found him a good person to deal with,

not the easiest person to get hold of,but he did always reply to my emails and phone calls..

as previously said i think he needs to take on more help

and just be more honest with people with regard to delivery times..

his products are usually of a good standard thou.

Guest Stuartl

A year or so ago I toyed with the idea of building a GTS Panther but after reading all the negative things about the company I decided that I couldn't risk my money with this guy. There were dozens of horror stories, largely to do with problems contacting them and it was suggested that calls were being blanked when an 'unfriendly' number appeared on the display.

This was backed up by the GTS owners who said it wasn't uncommon to wait months for things to arrive.

As suggested on here this time round, the quality of the goods supplied is reported to be ok but the service lets them down.

The thing is with the internet is that it is very easy to post negative things about an individual or company but few people take the time to flag up the positive experiences they have

It sounds to me like he is probably a decent guy who is struggling to keep on top of things and most likely cannot afford to employ another person. That said, it doesn't help the customer who has also struggled to earn the money to pay for bits for his car that at best arrive late and at worst maybe not at all

Edited by stuartl