Should I Re-join?

Guest 2bsprint

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I am a total novice and dont have that much knowledge about kit cars, Have found the forums very useful and everyone who has ever replied to my posts have been very friendly. A couple stay in touch that dont live that far away form me in Swadlincote.

Its nice to know people out there will help.

Glad you have re-joined, hopefully might meet you at some shows, or local meets (yet to go to one but defiantly going to go)

Rob

Guest 2bsprint
I am a total novice and dont have that much knowledge about kit cars, Have found the forums very useful and everyone who has ever replied to my posts have been very friendly. A couple stay in touch that dont live that far away form me in Swadlincote.

Glad you have re-joined, hopefully might meet you at some shows, or local meets (yet to go to one but defiantly going to go)

Rob

Where in South Derbyshire are you from? Happy to help if you need any anything

Guest Ian & Carole

Rob

Hi Rob & Glynn

Best bet for you is to attend a show.

Stoneleigh, 1st bank holiday weekend in May would be good for you both.

Not too far to travel and really freindly, probably the best show of the year.

We usually start gathering from mid afternoon on the Saturday and camp / caravan / guest house for two nights and set off home, dependent on how good the weather has been to us after lunch on the Monday.

Two nights drinking :drinks: "pop" :drinks: with :friends: old and new, talking cars with complete strangers that you know from on here, hava a couple of BBQs in the evening and bacon baps on the BBQ for breakfast.

You will be amaized how many "strangers" you know.

We still need forum "name badges..." :D

especially as the male of the species is totally socially inept and are incapable of asking each other who we are :drinks: and know more about each others cars than anything remotely personal.

Went to our area Xmas party got a list of people attending from Helen to do Christmas cards Boss does cards.

I look at envelope three I can not put face to names ( and I see most every month )

Had to look at web site to put face to name :-)

Could have asked Helen but did not want to look a Dork ( I am one all ready I drive a seven inspired car )

Stephen

Guest 2bsprint
Hi Rob & Glynn

Best bet for you is to attend a show.

Stoneleigh, 1st bank holiday weekend in May would be good for you both.

Not too far to travel and really freindly, probably the best show of the year.

We usually start gathering from mid afternoon on the Saturday and camp / caravan / guest house for two nights and set off home, dependent on how good the weather has been to us after lunch on the Monday.

Two nights drinking :drinks: "pop" :drinks: with :friends: old and new, talking cars with complete strangers that you know from on here, hava a couple of BBQs in the evening and bacon baps on the BBQ for breakfast.

You will be amaized how many "strangers" you know.

Would love to go Stoneleigh show but I have already booked a triumph weekend on the isle of wigit