What Did Santa Bring You ?

stevedohc2b

Guest Ian & Carole

Carole bought me a Nikon DSLR camera "KIT"

Opened up the box, found charger and battery got them set to gas mark 5 for 2 hours :D

Started to read the instructions, I know us blokes don't do that but thought I would break the rules for a change B)

Needs an SD card to make it take take pics, urghrrrrr so much for the word "KIT"

Must have been put together by Tricky.

So fully cooked battery done to a turn and no way of taking any posh pics.

Off to shop tommorow to buy the bits to complete the so called KIT.

Just in from the Hotel seeing all my customers filling them selves with lots too much grub.

Merry Christmas one and all, my celibrations start now!!!!!!!!!!! :drinks: :drinks: :clapping: :clapping: :bad:

Guest axle man again

A pretty decent chromed air filter from webcon.co.uk.Well worth a look. Mine was ordered through Aldon Automotive of Brierley Hill. Excellent service

Paul

Edited by axle man again

i took the lightweight for a mappng session .

turned out to be a bit of a nightmare .

dan and i traveled from here to bistol or there abouts , unloaded the car and attachecd it to the rollers .

we left here at 5 am andarrived at bristol at 8.45 am .

the car was attached to the rollers and tested .

results were not good .

the clutch cable broke and the throttle cable wouldnt return

during the next 10 hours we tried to get the thing to work , we ended up with the kwaker t. bodies not being able to be ballanced . this being the case the mapping could not continue .

matt the guy running the session said i could purchace some ex disp;lay jenvie t/ boddies .at a very good price so as to continue , this i did . next prob was that the manifold i had altered was now under sever presure during the session .

it cracked under the p[ressure and only 168bhp was seen on the reead out

so we are now trying to get the exhaugst repaired and then the session starts again .

so what did i get for xmass

a bl dy big bill

Got a megajolt, edis,leads well the whole kit really, just have to bend a 3mm steel angle and should soon be able to throw the dizzy away.

Also got through the post a 1sq metre 2mm ali sheet to try and tidy the scuttle area.

Just wish Santa could have brought me some time to do it all.