Sva Pass

Guest bombhead

Guest bombhead

Cheers chaps

I have been down to the dvla today to get the paperwork sorted and it was very easy. I guess this was probably due to most of the paperwork already being done during the build, I had to pay for road tax so does this mean I dont need an mot for 3 years ?

Just got to wait for my new age related plate details to come through and then its off to get my nice shiny new number plates made then out for a spin :D

I will try to get some pics done but cant remember how to shrink them. I remember reading a link for it some where on here but cant find it now :huh: prob just me :unsure: if somone can point me in the right direction I will see what I can do.

Cheers guys

Dan

I have been down to the dvla today to get the paperwork sorted and it was very easy.

The Gods smile upon you my son and call you blessed amongst Kit Car Builders and Registerers and have sent a plague of paperwork to confound the evil ones at the DVLA. Truly thou hast passed through a vat of piggy doos and emerged smelling of roses.

Nigel

The Gods smile upon you my son and call you blessed amongst Kit Car Builders and Registerers and have sent a plague of paperwork to confound the evil ones at the DVLA. Truly thou hast passed through a vat of piggy doos and emerged smelling of roses.

More Long Bard than Long Board methinks :D

• 2 weeks later...