Gts

jmspec

I cant beleave that some people have the brass neck to still trade and advertise, given the amount of unhappy customers they have got.

I ordered and paid for an Aero screen in the beginning of November last year (just checked my credit card statements).

Still no sign of it. I have tried to phone him over 20 times, sent numerous emails and not one answer.

I wish I had done my homework about this company. Lots of interesting reading on the Locost site.

It looks like I will have to contact my credit card company and see if they can help recover the money.

Love to meet him face to face.

It does make me feel better to vent some anger.

Jez

Guest zoomzoom

I was going to but a kit from them before i bought the zero (the lotus 11 copy) but was so let down with the very poor service when I asked for a set of plans for the kit that I gave up and went back to gbs.

7 weeks wait for a set of plans which he printed off in 3 minutes tottaly rubbish

I rang and rang and could never get through and they dont answer emails unless its to take a payment

made my mind never to buy from them again which is a shame as they have some good gear

Cor you have stirred up some bad memorys :D

No not Kits Parts Direct, they are part of GBS/Robin Hood and are generaly very good.

GTS however has a bad reputation, i do have the address of his mums guest house somewhere, thats where he processes his credit card transactions, or it was.

Guest robinj66

I'm pretty sure he's still trading.

the website still shows the address as Upstreet (nr Canterbury) but I think he has now moved to premises near to Rally Design on one of the industrial sites near Whitstable. It might be worth a phone call to them to see if they know where he is.

Guest Ramraider

I went to his old unit nr Upstreet once, he is a one man band and was totally buzzing. I was there for about 20 mins and in that time he drank 2 cans of that popular energy drink. Not a good sign. Shame really as some of the stuff he was doing looked really nice. Anyway that's enough from me.

i paid a deposit for the panther car oh near two years ago i waited phoned emailed six month went buy. well in the end i to phoned card people and told them they give me the money back week later and said if anything changes i would have to give them the money back .next day gts phoned me its allready delivery next day but a few bits missing so he would nock some money off and when he gets them i can pay for them then and he will send them out to me then . oh yeh so in the end got sick of him and canceld the lot as it was a full kit i had bought .and only part of it was to turn up .that was the best thing that hapend as kow i have a zero , trading standards should surley do somthing to him !

Guest Stuartl

After I sold my Sylva Striker I looked into a GTS Panther but was staggered by the amount of problems people had reported about GTS.

I should point out that I have never dealt with them AND people are always quicker to complain than praise but I have read many reports of calls not being answered, goods never being delivered, messages not returned etc. It is also not the first time I have heard that the guy seems to survive on Red Bull.

I wouldnt touch them with a bargepole as I work hard for my money and cant afford to throw it away.

I did a track day at Brands summer before last.

GTS had a Panther there as a demo. They were bragging about teh car, the Zetec engine,

Their fancy ECU, etc etc, with a crew of about 6 smartly dressed supporters.

The car didnt even get on track.

It wouldnt start.

After 2 hours of franctic "farting aboiut" it popped & banged, but thats all it did all day.

The bragging got less & less then they packed up & skulked off at about 3pm.

Make up your own mind..

Rally design advertised the Panther in their mag last year......but it seems to have disappeared now...!!!

Bob