Good Turn Out

Andi

Guest Ian & Carole
bloody hell who was parking marshall, there all aprked straight

Mitch

But they all refused to park in colour order :rolleyes: :rolleyes: but we nearly got the "lightweights" together, just missed one, sorry :mellow:

Some were clean as well :D

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Guest george_lincoln

Clean? Clean? were they not driven to the show?

One of my reasons for going was to try and see a few more Zero's. Only saw one, yellow and silver, and there was a welsh guy who built a bike engined one complaining about his.

Thank you very much to the chap with the tall windscreen (whose name i can't remember because I suck with names) who took a lot of time to talk to me.

Guest Ian & Carole
Clean? Clean? were they not driven to the show?

One of my reasons for going was to try and see a few more Zero's. Only saw one, yellow and silver, and there was a welsh guy who built a bike engined one complaining about his.

Thank you very much to the chap with the tall windscreen (whose name i can't remember because I suck with names) who took a lot of time to talk to me.

That would be Nick from Sheffield "nicko" on here, a really good bloke.

Guest MarkB

Anybody else got any more pics of all the hoods, gotta show the wife some more to a) prove i was there b.) prove that all the hours and money spent in the garage is a good thing.

loved the V8 number and i was really impressed with Enforcers car..... can i get mine to that standard ?? thats my goal.

Guest Ian & Carole
Anybody else got any more pics of all the hoods, gotta show the wife some more to a) prove i was there B) prove that all the hours and money spent in the garage is a good thing.

Got some good pics but never saw an R8!!!!!!!!!!!! :D :rolleyes: there

A big thank you to all the committee for supplying all the support and enthusiasm necessary for a fantastic weekend. :D

This is the first time we have stopped over at a show and I'm sure it wont be the last, Mo is busy sorting out a hotel for Newark. :o

After listening to the comments this morning about the arctic temperatures endured by all last night I'm sure she is right, who am I to argue and do I want to?

Guest Ian & Carole

buy the way it tows really well.................

need to keep awake though. we arrived at a roundabout in the wet with 4 wheels locked and the tent pushing on, slap on face from the boss and alls OK now. :D

Guest jusycom

Great show , good turn out ,but was gutted couldn,t get my 2b there ,passed sva on thursday , developed serious water leak on saturday from inlet manifold could,nt find anybody to tig it so game over , well theres always next show and it gives me time to get screen on and start modding it. cheers for a great show.

Wouldnt have thought this was really my bag, but did anyone try the Dakar experience?

I chose only to try the short £4.00 route. :o

Jeez, if I lived in a more accessible country I would be seriously considering one of these motors.

I cannot believe what terrain these cars/trucks can negotiate