Chiltern Vehicle Preservation Group

Guest gdc

Guest gdc

hi

the chiltern vechicle preservation group have a show at stockwood park in luton on the 14 june .

its a very good show with a great range of cars trucks and other things on show .stalls ect .

if booked on line before 1st june the entrance for cars is free , but you can turn up on the day but will be charged .

we went last year and the turn out was amasing !

i am going to try to sort out a run to this show .

if you are interested let me know ,

i can accomodate some over night (big back garden )i will lay on a barby and some beer .

if your in any way interested let me know .

linky to site

graham

list

peter bell

gaz0571 +five great responce ny the way

mikeb

stevendohc2b

gdc

dandan

paulc

Philshelton (Poss)

tom haydon

segan

info@trackdayuk

helen

john

alan day

i am going to ask for 25 passes the confirmed +some maybies

cheers

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest qwerty_100
hi

the chiltern vechicle preservation group have a show at stockwood park in luton on the 14 june .

its a very good show with a great range of cars trucks and other things on show .stalls ect .

if booked on line before 1st june the entrance for cars is free , but you can turn up on the day but will be charged .

i can accomodate some over night (big back garden )i will lay on a barby and some beer .

linky to site

graham

Graham great idea went to this last year hope all the hoddies in the area can give their support as it was a great show count me in.

Guest dandan
Is anyone having trouble with the {linky to site } as every time a click on it my browser shuts down .

Mike

works for me but here is the address

http://www.cvpg.co.uk/

we are going to see about a club stand so dont register yet

me or graham will let you know asap

Guest paul c
hi

linky to site

graham

Hi graham

BEDS/bucks run out? spot on count me in should get some of Northants lads to come as well!

201 top man

regards GRUMPY

Thanks for that Dandan , there must be something up with my comp as i have just tried those address's and it still shuts down my browser, something strange happening here then.

Mike

Guest gdc

sorry your having probs mike but it just worked for me .

anyone who is interested let me know and i will sort out a list , i am also emailing local and some members who live further out to gauge numbers , i will contact the organisers to see if we can have an area , so i will need to know numbers as soon as poss .

dont forget its free if we get the booking in before the first of june .

Guest gdc

Just an update

We have registered RHOCaR as a club entry so no one has to enter individually, if you have can you please let us know so we can include you in the stand otherwise you will be put into a seperate area not with the club.

Numbers are needed by the 17th May so that we can inform the organisers of numbers.

As the numbers dictate the number of the stand allocated.

Cheers

Guest gdc

a reply with further info regarding the show , from the organisers

There is no problem with individual entries parking on a club stand rather than in their class or with having a club stand made up of individual entries. (if you require us to reserve you a pitch we need to know numbers by 20th May, otherwise you can pick you own plot & size of pitch on the day but all vehicles need a pass or they will be charged entry.

Individual entries will have the car details entered in the programme and all vehicles will be judged regardless of if they are parked in a class or a club stand. (I would point out that it is a large show and judges may not be aware of eligible vehicles not in the relevant class). A cup is awarded to the 1st & 2nd in each class.

The best club stand at the show will be awarded a shield.

Plaques are available to all entrants on production of the pass from rally control from 4pm.

graham

list of confirmed attendees on first post of this thread