Doh And Double Doh

tendoshingan

what ! your a teacher and you write like that hahahahaha . plasebo is a none drug you fool but yes drugs do have a long lasting afect on people . look at your missess thats a real case of miss use lmao .she thinks your a hunk and young looking hahahahhahahahahaha instead of fat,bald,an getting on oh an ugly

I did say "where you wasn't on the placebo", you dork!!

Anyway, I am pointing out that the drugs you were on have had some lasting effect! 8P

I can think of lots and lots of things to mention that you've done,

least of all forgetting your sleeping bag last time, :huh:

how about tent poles when on holiday last year :unsure:

and lets not mention the scuba diving you did when you were recording a video for wanting to be on TV :blink:

how about jogging 10 miles when you hadn't done any training, cos it seemed like a good idea at the time, then not being able to walk for a week after :fool:

Or wiring up your new tv amplifier wrongly and blowing it up, :wacko:

or deciding to paint your tv cos it doesn't match your decor :blush:

Am sure I could think of several other things, will have to chat to Debs soon

as for me being fat I can lose weight as for you being a dork, once a village idiot, always a village idiot :crazy:

no worries though mate, still love ya cos you make me laugh

ps, Missus said don't drag her into this

Sitting in the drivers seat trying to tighten up the steering cowl. Lost the screwdriver as usual.

Thought it must have gone under the seat so I pushed myself back to look underneath and heard

the ripping of vinyl as the screwdriver in my back pocket slashed the seat. :D

Lads I am going to take some of these for the mag if that's OK as they are out in the public any way.

And so good. :cray:

Stephen

No probs,

one more I remembered was when Graham filled his car up at the local garage.

He got to about £18 worth then realised he was filling his petrol tank up with diesel

Seeing as he's so used to rounding off, he kept filling up to the £20 mark before he stopped!!

Couple of hours fiddling and cleaning and he was back on the road!!

They will keep on coming, rest assured,

the worst things are these are all when he's sober, don't even get started when he's had a drink, such as when he gatecrashed a student party,

found a bottle of drink on the side and proceeded to drink it. Lets just say it wasn't a drink, the bottle had a pipe sticking out of one side and he wished he had never done that for a few days after!!

Guest scrabster

not realy a robin hood moment this one but a mate at work draged himself from under his car to find the stanley knife in his pocket had opened and put a 10" gash in his thigh,about 20 stitches i think he had.nasty.

jess.

Ive wrote about this before, but its so monumentally stupid it warrants a second airing.

After buying my first hood I wanted to take a few photos of it. I wanted an elevated shot but as I live in a bungalow I climbed onto

the garage roof. You can just see the reflection of my head in the nose cone.

Just as the garage roof gave way. I grabbed onto a passing roof beam with one arm which then dislocated my shoulder by 4 inches, even

my left ear hung lower.

Lots of morphine and loadsa sick notes and I was fine.

Doh doh doh doh doh doh doh

post-2933-1242339725_thumb.jpg

ooohh nasty,

must have been out of action and not able to drive for a while.

Reminds me of when I was a kid helping a mate earn some pocket money felting the bolts on his garage roof. We would do one bolt then move along to the next, we got so into it we moved along until he fell off the edge of the garage. Can still remember him lying amongst his bins groaning while I was still on the roof laughing my head off. :lol:

Yep I am an evil man

Guest robert elms

Here is one for you nothing to do with kits though.

about 15 years ago i was working for a gipsy laying drives while waiting for the tar to arrive we all started getting bored so while i was reading the paper my boss decided to set it alight not content with that the other guy poured a bit of fuel on his t shirt set it alight ha ha it went out now the next bit is a bit of a daze but some how it invovled a 5 liter jerry can of fuel my jeans ( with me still in them) and a lighter try to picture me running round a customers front garden with my leg fully ablaze very funny UNTILL i realized it was'nt going out ....... 2 ambulances a fire engine and a police car later basicaly 2 rd degree burns about 5 months recovery hands lick cricketers gloves and a lot of scars but i must admit i must have looked funny

I was welding on old mini once had the back right up in the air welding away when a nice little hot ball of metal landed on my quilted shirt burnt through that then my t shirt and landed right on the tip of nipple :o at which point i jumped up and head butted the sub frame ! :unsure: don't know what hurt more

only recently i was putting my torque wrench away decide to pull the extention bar off by pulling it away from me whilst i was holding the wrench half way down when it came off the wrench promptly smacked me in the mouth and split my lip..... my missis laughed rather a lot cause it swelled up so much i could'nt speak properly...

Then the other day i had so meny cuts on my arms from scratching on bits of zip ties and metal someone asked me if i was self harming...

Dan

Guest bone

taffy you wish i was your bitch coz i is a hunk lol what about the time you put a rear window in the hatchback . and it blew out on the motorway and you thought some one opened the window hahaha and when you tried was changing the front pads and you thought when you got the pads out you pressesed the brake pedal only to find that the piston fell out .