My 2b For Sale

Guest bettinson2005

Guest bettinson2005

HI TO ALL I HAVE DECIDED TO SELL MY HOOD :cray: BUT ON THE UP SIDE :yahoo: ITS TO GET SOME FUNDS UP TO TO START MY OWN BUILD. ANOTHER HOOD NOT SURE WHICH ONE? BUT IME THINKING V8 OR BIKE ENGINE IF IT CAN BE DONE? A AM STAYING A MEMBER AS THE HELP YOU ALL GIVE IS PRICELESS. AND I KNOW ILL BE NEEDING LOTS MORE OF IT :wacko: SO HERE SHE IS EBAY NUMBER 110422686257 I WOULD RATHER SELL TO SOMEONE HERE AS THEY WILL NO WHAT TO EXSPECT. IF ANY IS INTERESTED PLEASE PM ME BUT £2600 IS THE LEAST I AM SELLING HER FOR O MAKE A BIT BETTER OFFER AND I MIGHT LET HERE GO :shok: SVA WAS DONE IN 2007 CHEERS CARL

Hi Carl,

:shok:

Thought you were getting bitten by the build bug after you fitted the hood...Sure you will enjoy the challenge of a full build.. :good:

If You do sell, make sure you are back on the road next year. I need someone local who can help me push mine....!

Let us know how you get on.

Guest bettinson2005

hi terry still not sure if ime doing the right thing :( might still hold on to her till i get funds to start (without selling) that way ill still be able to get out . but will have to see what interest there is as ime not going to let her go for nothing i would rather keep running her :D

Guest bettinson2005
:o ONLY BEEN 24 HOURS AND I HAVE QUESTIONS AND 30 WATCHERS :huh: HELP ANYONE? IS SHE TO CHEAP OR AM I ASKING A FAIR PRICE???????? THE PICTURES DO MAKE HER LOOK GOOD .BUT AS STATED IN ADD SHE NEEDS PAINTING AND A BIT HERE AND THERE :unknw:

Hi I'm looking for a robin I live in Dunfermline Scotland would she be quite capable to run all the way up here they are few & far between up here always knew I would need to travel for one

Kind regards Andy

I think you have been MORE than fair with your discription, but it's bids not watches and questions that sell cars on fleebay.

I think you are not doing yourself justice and telling folk how you would like the car?

It does look good in the pics though :D

Steve

Guest bettinson2005

HI ANDY (SCOTLAND) WOULD BE A GREAT DRIVE? MOST I HAVE DONE IN A DAY WAS 300 MILES ROUND TRIP WITH NO PROBLEMS JUST A FEW STOPS FOR PETROL LOL. BUT THIS IS A 19 YEAR OLD ENGINE THAT RUNS WELL BUT YOU NEVER KNOW. ITS A KIT THERE IS ALWAY A CHANCE OF A PROBLEM ON ANY TRIP OUT :D LOL HOPE THIS ANSWERS YOUR QUESTION CHEERS CARL

thanks for the reply it would be a nice experience i am a member of the 4th emergancy service also the 1st one no not the police. in the unlikely event of something happening i'm seriously considering the car

Guest keith 27
HI TO ALL I HAVE DECIDED TO SELL MY HOOD :cray: BUT ON THE UP SIDE :yahoo: ITS TO GET SOME FUNDS UP TO TO START MY OWN BUILD. ANOTHER HOOD NOT SURE WHICH ONE? BUT IME THINKING V8 OR BIKE ENGINE IF IT CAN BE DONE? A AM STAYING A MEMBER AS THE HELP YOU ALL GIVE IS PRICELESS. AND I KNOW ILL BE NEEDING LOTS MORE OF IT :wacko: SO HERE SHE IS EBAY NUMBER 110422686257 I WOULD RATHER SELL TO SOMEONE HERE AS THEY WILL NO WHAT TO EXSPECT. IF ANY IS INTERESTED PLEASE PM ME BUT £2600 IS THE LEAST I AM SELLING HER FOR O MAKE A BIT BETTER OFFER AND I MIGHT LET HERE GO :shok: SVA WAS DONE IN 2007 CHEERS CARL

interested in your car at the price your saying got the cash waiting 07967285650

Guest bettinson2005

hi kieth27 thanks for the offer :good: but i am hoping to get a bit more . the price on ebay if i get bids means its the least i will get.? if it does not get a bid then ill just relist with a buy now. i know its a gamble but i know the car is worth more. and there seems to be a lot off interest. so £2600 ill gamble or could be tempted with a better offer ;) thanks again carl