Midlands Sunday Meet Foxton

philshelton

Hi guys

next sunday 18th oct meeting at the black horse in foxton leicestershire followed by a run out for those that wish to. Meet at midday more the merryier ideal location for many in the midlands.

I still haven't fathomed the mis-fire.icon5.gif

Getting to the point of defeat, icon7.gif glimmer of hope though...huh.gif

A friend has spoken to a "more experienced" mechanic who says the injectors sticking has been known to cause that problem.

So its evenings in the garage this week if I'm to join you on Sunday.icon4.gif

Guest scrabster

hi lads,nice run back via the A5 with just one skirmish with a golf gti up my bottom needless to say the little home made two seater came out on top.when you stop at lights and they pull up next to you and see your an oldish bloke in a kit car why do they think they automaticaly will beat you to the next set? :D lol.

jess.

thanx to all that came hope u had a good time. you guys that followed me back could have stopped for a tea or coffee thought u might then you just turned and went

Would have done Phil but folks had to get back, mind you .... at least you offered not like when they came round my house earlier.. Sorry guys.

As for "giving it some" errrrrrrrrrmmmm! Yes! I was hanging back a little due to me putting on a thick coat and couldnt do my harness up. Psychologically devastating.

Was great to see a couple of Leugo`s (still not sure how to pronounce that yet), locosts and a fury, oh yes, did I see you attempting a doughnut (on that private garage forecourt) that almost went horribly wrong into the kerb :D :D :D

• 1 year later...

Anyone interested in meeting up at the Black Horse in Foxton on Sunday 15th May.

Not planned a run out as yet but will see if there is any interest, or just a tyre kicking session.

Derek.