Kit Car Companys,

Guest mcramsay

My brother has recently started a new company to fill the void of the company he worked for that went bust, guess what the company that went bust had really poor customer service and charged way to much for there services.

My brothers company has been formed on the basis of the customer comes 1st no lies just truth and guess what the company is doing well and expanding even in these hard times, most customers respect the truth and are willing to wait if and when problems happen

Its not rocket science piss a customer off once and they don,t come back unless they have no other choice...

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest robert elms
It was £220 with that u get a little denso alternator which fits under the throttle bodies, the brackets and bolts, idle pulley and tensioner bracket and the drive belt aswell, really easy to fit and looks tidy, also doesn't get in the way of cooling pipes going to the radiator on the exhaust side of the engine

Mcramsay do you know what car the denso comes from or do you have a part number ? also why the alti bracket could you not just make one or are they complicated? its just i have found some on fleebay for £45 cheap if you can make the bracket.

Rob

Guest mcramsay

the reason i got the alternator from GBSC is purely out of lazyness, and also i dont have a mig welder nor the means to get one easily. i have no idea what car the alternator comes from, best bet is to give GSBC a ring. also another reason i went for the alternator kit from GBSC is that it fits under the throttle bodies, ive seen a few set up's where the alternator is on the other side and it looks like it just gets in the way on the exhaust side.

1 person will tell poss 1 other obout a good experiance with a company

however that same person will tell 10 about a negative experiance .

food for thought gbs

at the end of the day if you have a product the public want they will pay for it , but dont say you can deliver if you cant .

graham

Guest Stuartl

My thoughts exactly Graham, you can be the best in the world at something but if you are not reliable nobody will use you. It seems the biggest issue with them is that they are quick to take people's money but very slow with the truth and delivery of parts sometimes. I have to say it has thrown my plans into confusion as I dont like being lied to and fobbed off which seems to be a common theme amongst GBSC customers.

Guest RJHALL

Without prejudices

There are very serious issues within GBS that are affecting both customer service and parts/kit supply, that I no longer have any control over.

Resent events and discoveries have upset me considerably, after all the hard work, money and energy that I have put in over the last 3 years to build the company up, however I don’t want to be tarred with the same brush as things unfold and come to light.

Richard

hi richard

so sorry to hear after all the hard work and money you and dad have put in it has come to this .

i think anyone with half a brain wouldnt imagine that the issues have been caused by you .

i hope you can salvage something from the situation .

never did trust him !

graham

Guest qwerty_100
hi richard

so sorry to hear after all the hard work and money you and dad have put in it has come to this .

i think anyone with half a brain wouldnt imagine that the issues have been caused by you .

i hope you can salvage something from the situation .

never did trust him !

graham

Hi Rich

That was a heart felt message I hope that people are looking and listening over the last couple of years I have found both you and your father to be both honest and wanting to make GBS the success it deserves good luck my friend. Kev

Guest phil howard
Without prejudices

There are very serious issues within GBS that are affecting both customer service and parts/kit supply, that I no longer have any control over.

Resent events and discoveries have upset me considerably, after all the hard work, money and energy that I have put in over the last 3 years to build the company up, however I don’t want to be tarred with the same brush as things unfold and come to light.

Richard

Richard

You certainly have my support as this unfolds.

What goes around comes around............

Take care

Phil

they never were partners .

richard did it all for

no proper wages !

putting in his grandfathers legacy !

designining the zero !

and comming up with many different ideas to boost sales !

for what, to get shafted .

Guest Stuartl

Having run my own business for the last 17 years I can empathise with the 'putting all you effort in and getting little back' scenario. It makes you wonder why you bother, especially when many people seem to assume you are mega rich because you run a business, apparently clueless to the stress, sleepless nights and personal hardship it often entails. I also know how the slightest hiccup with a customer can result in lost confidence in a company, even when it is out of the company's control. To repeat an earlier post of mine, people are always quicker to complain than they are to praise, but even taking this into account, the huge amount of negative feedback for GBSC cannot be ignored by potential new customers. I fully appreciate that the RH Cars are at the lower end of the kitcar price range, however, it has to be said that it still has an obligation to provide a service that it promises or it should not make those promises in the first place. Having owned a Sylva before my first 'Hood and wanting another 'Hood I am now stuck, not really knowing where to put my hard-earned money as I dont have enough (or indeed any) spare to spend on suppliers that, according to reports, hold onto money and dont dispatch parts.

if i was you stuart i would wait till stoneleigh when companys have offers on and why not draw up a contract of supply ie delivery date a nd penaltys for late delivery. Also pay on credit card that way if a company fails to deliver your moneys safe and the card company can go after the supplyer for there money back