What Do You Think

philshelton

Just after some feed back and any ideas for improvement on my new website. Also if you have a look why do google adsense say no got hosting google ads (reason under construction)??? feed back good and bad welcome. can any of you guys with slower connections let me know how long it takes to load pages please

Visit My Website

I wouldn't have sound on the services screen, or if you do, allow it to be user choice. Also your homepage is a picture so Google will not find your major keywords (Same as title) Add more "titles" and "alts" to your images to give google a better chance of putting your website in it's results. For extensions you might want to include details of the guarantee to the work (1 year isn't it?) Also if it's a business you are required by law to put your company number on there (Also makes you look more legit). Lastly the site looks ok, but maybe a tad amateurish...

thanks matt will look in to those things. am sole trader so no company number. Also tad amateurish... yes i know, i build extensions and fit kitchens and stuff no websites but cant afford to have one done by a pro. great to have feed back from some one who can and does do web sites :D

Guest Botbuilder
thanks matt will look in to those things. am sole trader so no company number. Also tad amateurish... yes i know, i build extensions and fit kitchens and stuff no websites but cant afford to have one done by a pro. great to have feed back from some one who can and does do web sites :D

It looked straight forward and to the point. Nice clear text and everything I clicked on worked :good:

Personally I get very wary of the expensive flashy sites, yours is quite homely and re-assuring. The previous pointer on making the site more readily found by search engines is a good one, as is warranty info.

I'm no expert but I liked what I saw.

Alan

Guest laurahj

Hi Phil,

Site looks ok , all the pics loaded quickly and were easy to view. I think you could sell yourself more on your home page and make your self sound even better. I didn't realise there was sound, but agree with Matt, I would turn it off

How about ....

Welcome to Phil Shelton Property Maintenance ( PSPM).

Based in Leicester and operating predominantly

in the south of the county. I provide a high standard of finish to my work by refusing to compromise on materials or craftmanship.

I pride myself on being honest, professional and reliable and upon request can provide recommendations and references from satisfied customers.

Pic of you would be good on this page so that people can see who they are dealing with.

Kitchen design, supply and fitting

Bathroom """""""""""""""""""""""""

etc

Should you require a service that is not listed please do not hesitate to contact me. PSPM use reliable contrators to undertake gas fitting work, electrical installations and plastering, either as part of a package or for individual contracts

Don't know if you can go back and take some fresh pics but the second kitchen would look better with the worktops cleared,

there are also couple of spelling mistakes,

to small should read too small

story should be storey

detatched should be detached

Hope this is helpful and given as a female opinion, I do a lot of web research when shopping and hope site bring you some new work.

Laura J

I would try and ensure all info on a page can be seen without scrolling.

Also, their is one thing that gets peoples attention when parting with their hard earned. Recommendations!!

Get as many as you can as visible as possible. I am getting an extension done and have shortlisted 3 contractors from www.mybuilder.com because of the feedback they received from customers.

I would try and ensure all info on a page can be seen without scrolling.

Also, their is one thing that gets peoples attention when parting with their hard earned. Recommendations!!

Get as many as you can as visible as possible. I am getting an extension done and have shortlisted 3 contractors from www.mybuilder.com because of the feedback they received from customers.

have got recommendations but dont think publishing on a web site means any thing I would rather people speek to my customers direct. its all to easy for companys to post the Bill from burton and sue from swansea says bla bla bla. Have loked at my builder site and also my hammer, my builder looks good my hammer is like a how cheep will you work site and they want £60 for 3 months reg them 6% of what you make only one winner there

"Pic of you would be good on this page so that people can see who they are dealing with"

now come on, don't you want phil to get any work lol

phil. My iPod won't let me see any pictures due to needing flash

and guess what?

Stroppy little apple seem to have fell out with flash. Aah well maybe they

will all make up soon

Guest MartinP

Hi Phil,

your link does not load up very well with Mozzila Firefox (ver 3.5.7), lots of blacked out sections!

Someone with more knowledge than me might be able to tell you why.

Shelton & Stanley is ok

Martin