Monaco Gp

Shaft

Just watched what i think was the most boring TV program ever!!

The Monaco GP.... Jees, what a snore fest. With the exception of Alonso

overtaking back markers did anybody actually do anything other than drive in a proccesion?

Your thoughts peeps??

Nick.

Guest Jomeo69

So far this season has been awesome.

I think the rule changes are slowly taking effect and the changes to the points scoring system are also keeping things exciting.

Yes ok todays GP wasnt the most exciting so far but that is what manaco is known for.

Not boring by any stretch of the imagination just not as exciting as some of the other races in the calendar.

Joe

Monaco is never going to be about overtaking but all the same I thought there was action from the start to the last lap, 4 safety cars and only 12 over the finish line, amazing spectacle that Monaco is, some good filmwork, aerial shots etc.

Not a bad way to spend a damp Sunday afternoon :)

Guest dinger

I chose to watch Motors TV aswell Jess, The 2CV's were fun,

I had the good fortune of walking the monaco GP circuit a couple of years ago a few days after the F1, It is an amazing track but remember its a very small public road, let alone wide enough for F1 cars to overtake,

Although it is boring to watch, F1 wouldnt be the same without it on the calender.

I must point everyone to the Birmingham touring car race in the late 80's on youtube, Now thats entertainment!!!!!!!!

With a circuit like that, the qualification is always going to be more exciting. Couple of good smashes though, and I'd like to see Rubens Barrichello fined for chucking the sterring wheel on to the circuit in his tantrum.

Also I think the 6 place race drop for Schumacher was a bit much, but there seems to be some question marks over the rules for that incident.

Also this is quite cool http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/motorsport/formula_one/8685580.stm would love to of been there!

i watched the northwest 200 what an event , as for rubins can he afford to throw away a 35 grand wheel .

bet he gets a telling off ,

Where did the wheel go? saw it get hit by another car but never saw where it ended up, bet it wasn't much use afterwards =@

If ever there was a year someone would end in the drink I thought it was going to be this one, some of the closing speeds between the front runners and tail enders was scary.