Nosecone/wheel Centre Badges

Guest Pete Jordan

• Replies 120
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi no 3 or 1 for me please. Do you have a graphics program to draw your designs in ie Adobe Illstrator or Freehand as I may be able to help on my Mac at work.

The new RHOCAR logo would also look neat and is well drawn if not as a bonnet badge May be a Pin to wear.

Wel done

Stephen Altwasser :rolleyes:

:rolleyes: a serious point now.........why dont we have a mug in the club gear ....after all im sure we all have the odd mug of tea or coffee....i think it would sell very well :rolleyes:

ANSWER from Mick M - I asked the forum a long time ago whether mugs would be a desirable addition and the response was so minimal I could not cover the set up charges unless I charged about £9 per mug and even I wouldnt pay that much ! ! !

Guest chris brown

Good idea Rizla. It looks like there must be a market for the badges when you consider only a very small percentage of members will have seen this and look at the response even if rizla does'nt want green :boohoo: :boohoo: (unlucky mate). :lol:

Guest TerryBarry

Gentlemen,

"I am not a number, I am a free man"

I like the idea of owning a Robin Hood 2B and will probably end up with my own front grill.

If you carry the design idea back a few more years from Colin Chapman, there is attached a photo of a car with louvred bonnet, twin round headlights, cycle wings etc.

A prancing horse on the bonnet maybe. :rolleyes:

Terry/ all

i like the idea of 2B being incorporated in my car badge - how many 2B owners would stomp up for one??? 100 id hope...

anyone havin a go at designin one (stevedohc2b????)

Guest TerryBarry

More power to your elbow Mike :)

If we all had the same opinions - we'd all be driving Catering Vans

I suppose we'd only need 50 to have two each - one on the nosecone and the other in the centre of the steering wheel. A third could be useful in case of vandalism or poor adhesion ( the badge that is)

T

Guest Roger 2B

Pete,

I think you can assume that whatever you go for, there will be sufficient takers - I will have three please.

If you went for an option that included RHOCAR it would have to restricted to members only (good or bad?).

I have a 2B, but I would prefer the badge to have the 7 rather than 2B.