Video

I purchased one of these crappy little cameras the other day

http://cgi.ebay.co.u...=item35aa46c22e

But I was pleasantly surprised with the results for such a cheapo, the sound seems quite good at filtering out wind noise as I

could hardly hear any.

Also its so much better quality as its standard .AVI saving mode (cept it would take 5 hrs to upload on you tube)

I managed to lash it to the headlight trunking with 1 cable tie.

Happy days! Good excuse for a bit more running about

http://www.youtube.c...h?v=svY_xGFO6UI

Oh yeah! Ignore the time/date stamp, I havent read the insructions yet, just got it straight out the box and went :spiteful: :yahoo:

Guest Tim Norman

Just bought one to compliment the HD camera in the cockpit!

I will then attempt to make some kind of arty film with fade ins and outs from the various camera locations to a banging sound track.

Guest Tim Norman

It arrived this morning aalong with the 4Gb memory card. Camera itself is minute 50mm long and 25mm wide and barely 15mm th! Charging it up and might get to try it later today

It arrived this morning aalong with the 4Gb memory card. Camera itself is minute 50mm long and 25mm wide and barely 15mm th! Charging it up and might get to try it later today

Just a note of warning....

When I first got mine and used the plug charger it got well hot and burnt out so I sent it back freepost and they re delivered pronto.

I`d say the major draw back is not having a viewfinder so it can be a bit hit and miss as to the positioning of it.

Looking forward to seeing the video.

Sounds a really good idea to have multiple viewing angles.

Andi

Guest Tim Norman

Fiexed a permanent mount on to the upper wishbone mount. Jus had a look at the raw footage and I am well impressed. The only down side is unless you keep stopping to turn it on and off you quickly run out of memory. 45 minutes equates to 3.66Gb

Guest Tim Norman
The quality on my pooter is far better than how it appears on you tube. Unless you watch it in HD. Editing need some work but I was in a rush. spiteful.gif