Coilovers

Chrisruck

Does anyone have any coilovers that they don't want? Even if they are Zemmerides for a while. Money is limited and I have wishbone suspension at the front.

Any help I'd be grateful

Chris

Coventry

Does anyone have any coilovers that they don't want? Even if they are Zemmerides for a while. Money is limited and I have wishbone suspension at the front.

Any help I'd be grateful

Chris

Coventry

I have a set of 2B wishbone zimmers if you want them, wouldn't use them on the road though.

Jez

I have a set of 2B wishbone zimmers if you want them, wouldn't use them on the road though.

Jez

I'd only have them on during the build while I save for the Gaz one's. If you have them spare that would be great news. Where about's are you?

If they are just for the build then you can use a bit of steel tube, drilled at both ends. Makes a solid spacer to replace the shocks and allows you to built the suspension up and wheel the car around.

Nigel

That's a good idea if I can't find anything. Get a better idea with coilovers even if they can't be used on the road.

Thanks Nigel