South Yorks Chippy Run To The Coast

Grim

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

going to try and sweet talk the wifey before she goes to work tonight, if all goes well we will either drop kids off at my perents and travel down together or I may be able to come alone. all depends on how her night shift goes she might be too tired.

from my house is about an hours run so will go direct rather diverting to meet and convoy so hopefully see you between 12-12:30 at the carpark ringend in red.

My apologies but our group from further north has evaporated for a range of reasons.So unless Grizzly joins you,as they say,'we're out'.Sorry about that,we'll definitely try to make it another time.

Cheers Mike

Yes, cracking day out...really enjoyed the run back. Definately do that B road again! :spiteful:

Sorry Rob about the M18....could'nt resist opening the old gal up. Had her flat out. Thought you were keeping up...guess not.

Like you said, good weather, good grub and a decent turnout and no one broke down...! Result.. :clapping: :clapping: Definaetly do again next year!

Was good to meet everyone, sorry we couldn't stay longer but the wife hadn't been to bed after her night shift and was feeling abit dead on her feet :lazy: . The heavy rain storm we hit in Beverley woke her up quick though :spiteful: and it made the last couple of roundabouts intresting, I think I hit 4th before I got traction off one of them :yahoo:

Hi Jamie,

Yes good to meet up with you. Glad you made it back ok. Apart from my missus yelping in my ear on a few...overtaking manouveres...she was also very quiet (Hangover....).

Hit a small shower on the way back, but missed the worst of it. Andy was hoping for some more rain to wash off the Cow pats from the "Peaks Excursion", guess it's a bucket, sponge and some soap now Andy... :wacko:

Dan did you manage to get any piccies?

Just about made it home on some fumes...that last blast on the M18 did me, I almost confused the fuel gauge with my speedo, the needle was moving so fast.... :rofl:

Thanks all for a good day out.

It was good to meet a few new (for me anyway) faces. I'm still rubbish at remembering everyone though! :lol:

Decided to run a bit of that B Road myself on the way back, even though it was out of my way - I'm glad I did! :good:

See you all next time around.

Hi Jamie,

Yes good to meet up with you. Glad you made it back ok. Apart from my missus yelping in my ear on a few...overtaking manouveres...she was also very quiet (Hangover....).

Hit a small shower on the way back, but missed the worst of it. Andy was hoping for some more rain to wash off the Cow pats from the "Peaks Excursion", guess it's a bucket, sponge and some soap now Andy... :wacko:

Dan did you manage to get any piccies?

Just about made it home on some fumes...that last blast on the M18 did me, I almost confused the fuel gauge with my speedo, the needle was moving so fast.... :rofl:

If i get my phone back tomorrow i got one at b&q