South Yorks Chippy Run To The Coast

Grim

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hopefully a few of us from a bit further north can join you on Sunday.As our route to Filey will be different from yours can you suggest a time and meeting point?We have a meeting in Darlington tonight so I'll let you know tomorrow what the support is if any.I'll also give you a mobile number.

Cheers Mike

Dan, I will join the M18 at the A1. Not too sure where it would be best to meet up, welcome to any suggestions. Sunday weather is looking pretty good at the moment.

I agree with you that we should look at a reasonable set off/ meet time (I was thinking around 9.00ish?)

With regards the Northern Lads meeting us, the only place I know is the car park/ park at the Brigg...again, totally open to any suggestions... :friends:

Any thoughts on this Andy? :search:

Hi

Yes cliff top car park at Filey is the Brigg car park/ park I was refering to...plenty of space and a cafe...

As to meeting 10-10:30ish is fine with me. If the M18 services are a bit far how bout meeting up just past the A1 junction. Turn off onto the A6182 (Signposted racecourse), take first exit, approx 1/2mile turn left at roundabout and meet in B&Q car park?...hopefully no speed bumps. As you know my ally sump don't do speed bumps!

I have attached a map/piccie showing where I mean...might even be a burger van in the car park....? Let me know what you think.. :friends:

post-2721-077688800 1284064279_thumb.jpg

Whilst I'm in piccie mode, also attached the Brigg car park in Filey as a possible meet place with any others?

post-2721-090191400 1284064574_thumb.jpg

:drinks: