Horse Shoe Pass Ish!

Guest jetskijase

Guest jetskijase

I'am leaning towards cancelling until next sunday chaps :unsure:

we got 4 hoods out of action , 6 hoods in total who cant make it, bank hol traffic and weather!!!

drop us a text peter.

i'am pencilled in for a run to meet up with the peak district weekend next weekend.

Think you might be right Jase (I just didnt want to be the one to say it)

Flew through its mot today just to make sure aswel.

Still, we would get a more accurate weather report early morning if we dare to get up that early just to find out.

Guest jetskijase

hi peeps, havent heard from anyone except sean and andi, andi how you fixed for next sunday??

i've been roped into other things tomorrow now (might include a lay in though!)

wouldnt waste the fuel and day pass though sean!!

Guest peter2b2002

should have logged on earlier, sat by the spread eagle entrance from 9.00 till 9.30 nice and sunny ,called enforcer , who told me it was cancelled due to poor weather , nice drive home in the sun, put her into the garage,found 2 messages on my phone ( sorry to hear about you wheel arch)5 mins later the heavens opened , hope to get out next week end

peter2b

Guest scrabster

hi all,car is washed and polished,new air duct and bonnet scoop fitted ready for first test drive.wife changed her shift to a later one so she could come along.logged on to find the horse shoe pass run has been changed to saturday instead of sunday :unknw: gutted.i must get some glasses.had i not checked here first i would be sat at the spread eagle in the morning like billy no mates.oh well,heres looking forward to the next one. :good: .

jess.

Guest jetskijase

HI Peeps

jess it was always saturday matey, its the peaks next weekend, mitch has the details, me personally will be going on the sunday due to commitments on the saturday.

pete i have your number now!! sorry for not being able to contact you!,

It was one of those , "oh its quite nice at 0930..mmm.." but then the heavens opened mid morning monsoon style!!! been like it all day!!

right i'am off to fix my cycle wing bracket!! note to everyone if you fit mudgaurds on you cycle wings make sure they cant go under the whell while reversing like mine did!! bent the whole bracket round the hub!!