Horse Shoe Pass Ish!

Guest jetskijase

Guest jetskijase

HI All

Depending on weather we will be having run out from the spread eagle on the A5 just off junction 12 m6.

going onto horse shoe pass etc, taking in iron bridge etc, route being flexible as always incase rubbish weather!!.

meet around 0900-0930.

see you all there!!! :rolleyes:

Jase.

Guest jetskijase

Yep Andi, will be stopping there for brunch!! last time we met there (2006!) first time meeting steve, and the funniest was a phone call from "mickey bigtumbs" asking where we were!

He was on the next mountain!!! good ole mickey, only he could get the wrong mountain!

Mr Enforcer are we meeting you at telford?????????

oh ,, best plan some fuel stops for you andi then!! you have less range than me and the v8!!

Yes Siree,

A whopping 80 miles per tank on a good day if I`m lucky.. Mind you, the V8 could probably tow a couple of us up the mountains and not notice. :rofl:

Mr Enforcer are we meeting you at telford?????????

Sounds good! - I'll update the thread nearer the time if I can make it, but would love to do the Hoodie convoy through Ironbridge - the approach road to the gorge from the East that we came in on last time (past the furnaces) has been resurfaced and is superb now. Still won't be allowed to put the cars on the bridge now. The apex of the bridge is much more pointed now than in 1779 because the sides of the gorge are squeezing it together! We should try for the convoy photoshoot with the bridge in the background (what double yellow lines?)

Hi

I fancy a bit of a run before the summer is over, I will e-mail members from the Northants area to see if anyone else from this end is interested.

Hope to see you there,

Sean

• 2 weeks later...
Guest jetskijase

Hi Chaps

the weather seems to be fine at the moment.

route is from spread eagle on a5/a449 junc 12 m6 leave at 0930.

then a5 m54 a5 round shrewsbury oswastry etc ( might have a phukarwe moment due to potential traffic for bank holiday)

Aiming for 1100-1130 at the pondarosa cake at top of horse shoe.

depending on who comes we could go back via iron bridge gorge or around wrexham whitchurch etc but that can be discussed over brunch!!

cheers

jase, 07836673115. :drinks:

Guest jetskijase

Just looking at the route we could actually go via whitchurch way, same time and we would avoid shrewsbury traffic.

if you google from newport to pondarosa through whitchurch some of you coming from up north could meet on a41 maybe??

let me know peeps.

jase

Guest jetskijase

mmm weathers looking very dicey at the moment...... wot to do?? And i got stuck in shed loads of traffic today so might be a sign of a busy bank holiday!! drop me a text if you want to go for it or reply on here,

or

can also meet up with the peak district lot next sunday for a run, i cant do sat as got rachs graduation

pete i dont think i have your number.