Strange Barke Part.

Guest The Modfather

Pictures as promised,shows that I fitted it before fuel or electrics,so guess it's there to stay,hope the angle is O.K. Also a picture to show that progress is being made on Florin. After weeks,months?? seaching for wheel arches I finally bought & modified some steel trailer 'guards & with the help of Chris N's hammer/spraying skills this is the result--beautiful.

Guest The Modfather

Thanks guys.

Interestingly I read that there are those that have it, and those that don't, and neither state that they have a problem.

I'm not worried about SVA or whatever it is called this week as i already have it, but this then leads on to my next question.

How many holes does the sierra master cylinder have for the brake pipes? Will I need three holes? Two for the front and one for the rear which splits via a T piece at the axle? I would go and look at it but it is in the loft of the garage at the bottom of a deep box filled with other car parts, oh, and it's pi55ing it down outside :(

Thanks for your advice, both for and against fitting it.

Cheers guys