Curry Forum

speedtripledan

Thought it might be of interest so some of you, i have been in pursuit of cooking resturant style curry for a while now and with ideas from this site http://cr0.co.uk/curry/index.php and a couple of books i,m able to do a wicked curry at home, that and my rather nice beer = a contented Danny boy :drinks:...

Guest gixerboy600

I use Curry packs from

www.alstrading.co.uk

They are brilliant, particularly if yoou cook them once completed really slowly on a very low heat!!!

I dare you to try the Beast

Thought it might be of interest so some of you, i have been in pursuit of cooking resturant style curry for a while now and with ideas from this site http://cr0.co.uk/curry/index.php and a couple of books i,m able to do a wicked curry at home, that and my rather nice beer = a contented Danny boy :drinks:...

It is a fantastic site for authentic currys, I believe there are some recipes and tips from people who actually work in the business.

Since I`ve had the rice cooker (most used utensil in the kitchen now ...brill) I spend loads of time there..

Name .... Curryandi biggrin.gif

It is a fantastic site for authentic currys, I believe there are some recipes and tips from people who actually work in the business.

Since I`ve had the rice cooker (most used utensil in the kitchen now ...brill) I spend loads of time there..

Name .... Curryandi biggrin.gif

You will find me on there with my other cyber identity speedtripledan

I like a good curry too....but I often want one right now, can't be waiting for the flavours to develop, so...

As a base I generally start with Sainsburys ready made basics curry mix in a jar.

They recently DOUBLED the price....it's now 9p....instead of the 5p it was when they first started selling it.

Definitely needs a dash of extras like madras curry powder, garam masala etc....but for a quick curry base it's fine.

Guest shaggy

Sounds nice Dan.

Look forward to you bringing a big pan full to one of the shows. :clapping: :clapping: :rolleyes:

Now that's a beltin idea Ian. Er indoors also does a brill curry from scratch (we had a choice of 3 on New Years eve).

Perhaps I could also persuade her to do me a pressure cooker pan full for the next show.

Si