Smallways 2011

BigLee

All,

Smallways weekend - AKA WOODYS WEEKEND -

I promised to get a bit better organised this year so here is an invite to the Yorkshire area organised event of the year !!!

For anyone that hasn't been, this is an event I organise. It consists of a fantastic pub in the country where we camp over Fri and Sat just behind the pub. Usually an excellent run out on Saturday,

Time - Weekend of 01st and 02nd JULY. (Arriving to camp anytime PM on Friday 01st) I have confirmed date with Landlord,.

Location - Smallways Country Inn, just off the A66 at Newsham, about 7 miles from Scotch Corner. (A1)

Map here

Cost - Nowt - Will be beer to be drunk though !!!!!

Facilities - Excellent country pub serving good food. Toilet and washing facilities.

Stuff to do - Your own thing, tyre kick whatever. There is beer!!!

There is a motel next door for anyone not wanting to brave the open air !!!

Note this year SWMBO is celebrating rather a large birthday. She normally gives this weekend a miss as in past years it has been mainly blokes just drinking beer. However Baz is bringing Christine and I believe Steve and Laura are coming. I also think Jetskijase and Rachael are coming so she is coming to celebrate with the Hoodies. Please try and make this a memorable weekend!!! I struggle to remember bits of past years :)...

Please tell me if you want to come - Just PM me or reply to this thread so I can get a feel for numbers. There should be no restriction on Camping pitches and all are welcome . I'll post up those confirmed here.

Quite a crowd coming now....

Regards Lee

Attendees So Far -

Lee and Julie

Barry and Christine

Steve and Laura

Jase and Rach

James

Simon

Mitch and Jen

Andy windows (when i tell him lol)

Steve (Redspec)

Justin and Dad

Mick (Knee permitting) Good luck with it.

Ian and Carole - (Sat Night)

Andrew (Mastarforth)

Pete and Daryl

Steve Knaggs (Red7)

Paul and Ann

Steve (Grizzly)

Chris S and Andy

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I thought Lee was looking a bit soft the last time I saw him LOL

I've booked us a room already ..... but you're paying!!! :air_kiss:

Don't worry about the cost just charge the campers for the use of the shower when they come begging.

Steve

Guest jetskijase

HI Lee

yep looking forward to this mate :drinks: I'am trying my best to get some of the staffs lot to confirm, how big is the field? i will probably get 2 or 3 hoods to go, (james, rich,craig,simon)

let me know if you need definate answers by a certyain time.

cheers mate.

Hi Jase, Field will take quite a few and with the wife we have wimped out and booked next door. 1st time though. - Wouldn't worry about it. Don't need definite numbers unless you are bringing 50 !!!! I'll try and organise some good weather :)

you not bringign your aborigini father? ( he did go walk about alot !!!) he can show us how to play quoites ( N Yorks version of rat n trap !!! )

An Baz, if history repeats itself, there will be a few seeing double by time Dave shuts shop !!!! :drinks: :drinks:

Mitch