Gbs Open Day It Was A Bit Wet

speedtripledan

Nice turn out today, just wish they would pick the weather better ! unknw.gif i needed wipers on the inside of the screen.. At least i know what my next project is surrey top and rain drop deflector for the screen top.

Still enjoyed the drive and the looks i was getting from people, must have thought i was a total nutter..blink.gif

was wet .

i think richard and the guys and galls did a great job though.

plenty tea and coffee and food , and i think they took several orders ,

and being damp the test drives were amusing , when the passanger came back !

femmie where are you ?

the look on faces were differing from amusement to total terror.

a great day except the weather , better than last time though .

i bought the front dampers and a couple of bits to finnish mine .

in all a good day .

nice to see you all .

graham

ps we need a dyson for keiths bum ,

cos it dont fit in the seat well at the mo .

or a liposuction kit .

Good day out, plenty of people there, so quite a bit of interest in these open days now.

The drive there and back was a bit wet and cold, not helped by a five minute breakdown on the hill tops this side of Chesterfield, when the accelerater cable snapped at the pedal - just as i buried the right foot to go for an overtake.

Fortunately a passing good samaritan stopped to help get the car off the road and had a tool kit too :D quick fix and we were on the way again

yep.... another cracking open day. :clapping:

A credit to what Richard, Keith and the team are now achieving i believe.

Great to catch up with you all again, talk bollox and just generally enjoy the company, roll on Stoneleigh! :drinks:

Keith (my mate Keith, not GBS' Keith ) suggested to Ruth they hold a BBQ open day in the summer

and she thought it a great idea so theres something else to look forward too hopefully.

Nick.

P.S... my bloody tax and V5 STILL haven't turned UP!!!!!!! :aggressive: :aggressive:

Guest ant.b

Good day out, plenty of people there, so quite a bit of interest in these open days now.

The drive there and back was a bit wet and cold, not helped by a five minute breakdown on the hill tops this side of Chesterfield, when the accelerater cable snapped at the pedal - just as i buried the right foot to go for an overtake.

Fortunately a passing good samaritan stopped to help get the car off the road and had a tool kit too :D quick fix and we were on the way again

oh dear you should have rang me as i was a bit ahead of you fixing my wipers when they got stuck and i could nt see ! , i did wonder where you were

good day apart from the rain