Iva Form

Guest Kennedy48

Guest Kennedy48

Just filling in form for the IVA. I have a 2b 1600 sierra engine. I'm lookin for the BHP at what rpm, max speed and also kw at what rpm. Anyone can help me please

Thanks

Hi, just put the figures from the Haynes manual for power / rpm etc that they list for the Sierra.

The max speed will be used by IVA to assess whether you tyres are of the correct

Speed rating or not. I put a max speed of 115 mph on my form.

HTH,

Nick.

Guest mower man

Is the car not registered ,Iwould have thought that there were very few 2b's left out there unregisteredand wonderedwhy you wanting to IVA it ,pardon me if I'm wrong but I cringe at the phrase ,hope I haven't offended you mower man :sorry: :

Guest Kennedy48

Bought the car half build. The last guy took 5 years building then sold it with only a few minor jobs. He's done a really good job and saved me the hassel of building another one for now. Too good to miss.

Is the car not registered ,Iwould have thought that there were very few 2b's left out there unregisteredand wonderedwhy you wanting to IVA it ,pardon me if I'm wrong but I cringe at the phrase ,hope I haven't offended you mower man :sorry: :

Have only just finished our 2B, IVA Feb, I know I know a slow build took nearly 4 years but then should it of been a race?

Guest Kennedy48

There still selling 2b kits at GBS. And it never stops people buying cobras etc cos there one mk out of date. I'm taking no offence. But some people have lives and have work and other hobbies that come first over a mid life crisis haha.

Guest mower man

My appologies I didn't realise that there were that many out there, good luck with the build and I hope that the IVA man is kind to you .I do have a little more time than many others having been made redundant last Aug and have just had major knee surgery 5 weeks ago regards mower man [mick] :good:

Guest mower man

Hi 1 power output 55 kw @5300 rpm LCS and LCT engines or 55kw @4900 rpm LSD and LSE engines the first type is 87mm bore second type is 81 mmbore ,first one max rpm 5800 second 5950 .Torque figs first ,120nm@ 2900rpm ,second 123 nm @2900rpm HTH mower man :good: p.s comp ratios first type 9.2 /1 second type 9.5 /1 capacityfirst 1593 second 1597 cc.