Trailer Tent

steve in stockport

Well after a successful maiden outing for the 2B and trailer tent combo, Laura was wishing on the way back from Stoneleigh that we were both off work and could go and do three weeks touring and camping round France.

Looks like I know what next years holiday will be :D

Another good result was the fuel consumption, did 243 miles over the weekend and used 9 gallons of fuel, give or take half a gallon, average fuel consumption of 27mpg towing, so pretty pleased :D

Posh campings good, but I still like basic too, will be airbedding on Cub Camp at the end of the month.

Looks like Le Mans classic could be followed by a bit of touring, maybe we can get down to Milau viaduct and I really wanr to see the village at Oradour-sur-Glane

A much more civilised way to camp,a decent nights kip on a proper mattress was great,plus the leather arm chairs instead of bum numbing folding ones.

Pleased with petrol consumption as well,just shy of 30mpg; just a pity that works out at over 4 shillings a mile!!

Guest big kev

I hate to correct people ( being dyslexic and all) but it's not posh camping

The correct term is

Glamping

As in glamour camping

Come on guys get down with the kids

Loooooooool x