Sierra Bits

Guest phil clegg

Guest phil clegg

clocks [rev counter]£15 ,handbrake £10,3.6 or 3.9 open diff £40 push in shafts £25 drum brakes and all hubs etc £20, pedals £10,servomaster £15 ,thanks phil, no texts please call 07957617548

• 3 weeks later...

Have you got a gear lever for a type 9 box???

,clocks [rev counter]£15,fr ,handbrake £10,rear3.6 or 3.9 open diff with push in shafts drum brakes and all hubs etc also propshaft £60,rack £10,deisel type 9 gearbox no bell housing and lever untested so assume strip/inspection needed £30,i have a couple of other bits ,thanks phil, no texts please call 07957617548

Guest robert elms

Do you still have the push in shafts?? If you do what size diameter are they also how much posted to Worthing BN14.

Cheers

Rob

Guest phil clegg

Do you still have the push in shafts?? If you do what size diameter are they also how much posted to Worthing BN14.

Cheers

Rob

£25 per pair,£15 post just checked the sizes,i have both diameters,they are approx 24mm and 30mm thick,is that any help,phil

• 3 weeks later...
Guest phil clegg

I may be interested in the larger push fit shafts, are you still interested £40 including post or collect from raceretro 3rd july thanks phil 07957617548

• 2 weeks later...
Guest rich44

Hi Phill

Have you still got the drum brakes if so any idea the cost to post or would you split as all i need is the bar that fits between the shoes

Regards Richard

Guest AdrianH

Just a hint to anyone that wants to contact Phil, call his mobile, he is not a frequent internet user!

His mobile number is in first post.

Adrian

• 2 years later...
Guest peter2b2002

is it only me that saw this , in phills 1st post the prices had undefined - in front of the prices

clocks [rev counter]undefined -15.00 ,handbrake undefined -10.30.6 or 3.9 open diff undefined -40.00 push in shafts undefined -25.00 drum brakes and all hubs etc undefined -20.00, pedals undefined -10.00,servomaster undefined -15.00 ,thanks phil, no texts please call 07957617548

been getting this effect for some time, done the malware thing twice already

peter2b

• 1 month later...