She Passed!

megadodo

Well she passed! I have a MAC document. I needed to change the rear number plate mount from rectangle to square and move it the spare wheel itself. This allowed the correct fog light viewing angle and it covered the sharp wheel edges. A bit of conduit on the brake vacuum pipe where it was near a bracket and a soft trim piece around the upper exhaust mounting bobbin. Well chuffed as they say! Off to find the nearest DVLA!

Guest Leaner

Well she passed! I have a MAC document. I needed to change the rear number plate mount from rectangle to square and move it the spare wheel itself. This allowed the correct fog light viewing angle and it covered the sharp wheel edges. A bit of conduit on the brake vacuum pipe where it was near a bracket and a soft trim piece around the upper exhaust mounting bobbin. Well chuffed as they say! Off to find the nearest DVLA!

Well done matey just get it on the road before the sun disapears

Far too nervous on the way there, wasn't sure what was going to wrong on the way and whether she would pass. The time just flew by. More fun on way home but got caught in the rain which wasn't pleasant! Into a head wind as well, how do motorcyclist do it? My head was being pushed back by my helmet. She does corner well though! Been to the DVLA and have a build up inspection on Tuesday, just need to source a trailer!