1st Drive Of The Dyson,

speedtripledan

Just been out in the westy, compared to the 2b night and day ! Smoother FASTER better brakes better handling sounds amazing and goes like I've never experienced on 4 wheels before.... Bumpy back roads where rhe 2b would be cracking the ground the westy don't and I was going faster by a long way !

Just need to make or find a back seat panel approx 1inch thick then it's sorted till the winter ...

Guest Fliss

.....Just need to make or find a back seat panel approx 1inch thick then it's sorted till the winter ...

Too fat to fit in it? :p

Edited by Fuzz

Hi Dan,

Glad you're enjoying it but can't you find something wrong with it to make the rest of us feel better ?

Just to let you know your diff is now in & working fine, despite one of my drive shafts falling apart when I took it out of the old one !

Steve

Hi Dan,

Glad you're enjoying it but can't you find something wrong with it to make the rest of us feel better ?

Just to let you know your diff is now in & working fine, despite one of my drive shafts falling apart when I took it out of the old one !

Steve

Cool glad it's ok... There are a few things wrong but nowt major :)

Guest mower man

It ought to be quick I presume that big air filter ain't for a pinto and that the lump will have a bucket load of thrutch fairly low down the rpm range . I,ll have to get organised and have a ride over nd see you Dan ,when would be good ? mower man :good:

Cool glad it's ok... There are a few things wrong but nowt major :)

Look after it Mate, :spiteful:

Or you will upset my old man. He was gutted to sell it, but 2 kit cars was 1 too many.... :rolleyes:

Here it is getting delivered..... and Terry takes the opportunity to do a bit of housework....

post-1461-0-63697000-1310320487_thumb.jpg

What ever you do, don't show the missus this :shok: ....it will give her ideas... :rofl: :rofl: