Massive Thanks To Mark B

maccavvy

Well after a warm welcome to the forum,mark invited me up to look at his orange 2b and see if i could fit inside it

He has also answered calls and texts from me regarding all sorts of random questions.

Anyway he spotted a 2b on ebay and gave me a heads up.

Today after a 6 hour round trip i dropped a deposit on it

Really doesnt need anything spending on it, except a roof. it has some home made 'bikini roof' the guy called it.

Think of it as a small shower cap keep rain off ya head but nowt else.

2 litre pinto on a dgas carb.5 speed. stainless exhaust and manifold and tank, 4 new tyres.

only done 40 miles since may mot.

loads of build pics and videos.

well happy, got it being transported while im at work should have by the weekend

robinhood1.jpg

Edited by maccavvy

CONGRATS!!!!!!!!! :clapping: :clapping: on your new car mac looks very nice,(and shiny)here's to many hours of pleasurable Sunday driving,you will never complain about all those slow drivers again once you see the waves and smiles :yahoo: :good: from all the other drivers and pedestrians as you cruise on by.ENJOUY!!!! :drinks:

send me info on the meets , ill try to make em. and ill join the club too

Can i join now. or best waiting for jan the 1st to come round.

To be fair (awaits a kicking :vava: :vava: ) i would wait till 2012 to becomne a paid member only 3 months left of this year.

The meets are the first wednesday of every month at the foxhouse hathersage

Joined anyway to get cheaper insurance from pickles.

What do i get for my money..am i awaiting something in the post???

you get, subcription to the newsletter/mag, membership card..... a blonde swedish nymphamanic aupair..... a great community (you have one of the best set of guys in the country) and as much help as you would ever want.

small print.... Aupair is subject to availability and only available by permission of her grand children and care home staff 8P 8P 8P

you guys make me laugh...proper funny comments

I see sarcasm is accepted,im quite good at that. :)

lookiing forward to be in this club

You think this is a laugh and witty? Just wait until the camping at the shows.... You'll end up with stitch from laughing so much! We always have a right good p155 take and banter session. ;)

Stewart --- I'm sure its turn for ingrid :)

Marcus - humour keeps us going when we are ready for parking our hoods on the manor and letting some gypsy slag wagon burn it out.

Shaft. - can the pi55 take and banter not involve my wheel, although terry and Phil got their fair amount of stick at Newark. ;)

oooooohhhhhh, someones getting tetchy about loosing their nuts :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

I'm sure someone else will get it in the neck at the next show :db:

You can pack it in, your as bad, leaving a pile of wheels nuts where i was sat stripping your car :crazy:

Speaking of which, i will drop your bits off this weekend.