Zero On The Bay....

Shaft

Guest jasonmorris

In an advert you can say what you want to. Whether what you say is true and legal is another matter. Fact of this matter is, this car is not new (new indicates unused), and it is not a lotus. Strictly speaking this is false advertising and if someone were to report this to eBay they would not look favourably on the seller for bringing the so called good name of eBay into disrepute.

Rgds,

Jason

Ended at £5100 starting to think the public dont value zeros much over decent 2b's ive seen 2b sell for more. Time of year?, poor rep from the old days still effecting things? Not having a dig before anyone takes it wrong. Its interesting to me as i nearly built one but was put off by the build cost of around £10000 for a decent spec zetec.

Guest jasonmorris

Like I've always said things are only worth what someone is willing to pay. Fact of the matter is the paying public are not willing to part with even 7 or 8k for what they perceive as a home built vehicle, constructed by non professionals. In reality some home builds are better than factory built, but that is not appreciated by the paying public. Quite frankly it surprises me that GBS manage to sell their cars for as much as they do given their past reputation. Another fact our Robin Hoods, or GBS's as they now like to be called will never be worth what we have spent building them or as much as a Westfield or Caterham because a well respected brand always commands a higher price. It's much the same for any item you buy.

Rgds,

Jason