Tatton Park Shows 2012

steve in stockport

I've just sent off the application forms for the shows at Tatton in 2012, June is a 3 day show, 2nd,3rd and 4th June for the 25th anniversary of the show.

August is 2 days 18th and 19th.

Camping at both is £10 per two people in a car for the weekend.

Just need confirmation that we have a pitch at the shows and we can start compiling a list of attendees

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...

Any news on Tatton Park shows ??? - I cant see any info on camping over at Tatton park website or Cheshire promotions..

Any new gratefully received. Quite fancy the June one.

Cheers Lee

Guest Ian Maycock

The August event was my one and only outing last year and had a great day. It might be my one an only outing this years as well, as the sliding pillar - wishbone conversion is going slowly. Also need to change the engine as the block is cracked. :sorry:

Steve if you could put me down as a provisonal and i will be able to confirm nearer the time.

Regards

Iggy

Guest minicooper

The garage have promised the new manifold will be fitted and ready for the weekend so count me in for the June event, it's only round the corner for me so I doubt I'll be camping, got 10 days of that later in the mo thon a trip to lake como

See you there

Guest shaggy

Steve, just found out I'll be at a charity doo thingy on the sat evening, so I won't be camping. However I'll come over for the Sunday show. If I remember rightly, all show cars need to be on the ground before 10am - please confirm this for me. Also, do I need a pass for showing, or simply turn up?

Cheers, Si

still no reply from the organisers, so take it that:

WE DO NOT HAVE A CLUB STAND AT THE JUNE SHOW, IF YOU TURN UP YOU WILL NEED TO PAY TO ENTER THE SHOW AND PAY TO PARK YOUR CAR WITH THE TIN TOPS

Still waiting for news of the August show and I'll update when I hear something

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
Guest jetskijase

HI all

we caught up with the organiser for tatton show 18th august and we need to let him know reg numbers so we can get the tickets.

i can start a list on a fresh posting and steve can send them off to him .