Tatton Park Shows 2012

steve in stockport

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest shaggy

Steve, I'm afraid I need to duck out of this one as I'll be in Abersoch skiing. Maid Marion will also not be there. Another reason I'll not be there is I have no show car at mo.

Hope you all have a great time.

Si

Guest steve8274

should be there tomorrow morning weather permitting(looks best day weather wise) and depending on what type of night i have at work!!!

have to be in before 10am? is that right? hope no early morning shouts then :)

steve

Guest steve8274

Just like to say had really nice day and was good to meet and speak to some of you.

Home safely after taking slight detour on m56 to Manchester!

Still back home in time for tea, shower and now in work.

See you soon

Steve

Hi Steve, nice to meet you too. I did wonder where you were going when you took the manchester turn! Now you know why some hoodies are in the 'where the phukawi ' tribe. Navigation doesn't seem to be a strong point amongst hoodies. Hope the campers have a quiet and dry night. grand day all round, nice show. Bri

Guest steve8274

Hi Steve, nice to meet you too. I did wonder where you were going when you took the manchester turn! Now you know why some hoodies are in the 'where the phukawi ' tribe. Navigation doesn't seem to be a strong point amongst hoodies. Hope the campers have a quiet and dry night. grand day all round, nice show. Bri

i am used to someone navigating me. My excuse anyway. To be honest, as soon as i turned off and watched you go round, i knew i had gone wrong. Oh well. Few extra miles on car.

By the way, in case you didn't know your drivers side brake light isn't working.

Steve

Guest petespine

Good weekend, thanks to Steve for sorting this one, Saturday was better day weather wise, good to meet old faces and new ones as well.

Pete, Daryl & Gizmo