Received Good / Excellent Service To Day

philshelton

Playstation went tits up last week. .... its under warranty they decided not to repair it and give me money to buy a new one.

Also booked a driving day .. end dates were wrong ...phoned them up and they added 3 months extra to take it in.

Needed new tyres for back of my BMW ..ordered off camskill turned up in 24hrs..top service.

Guest scrabster

After purchasing 3 pints of Everards Old Original on sunday night, i then recieved a plate of mixed sandwiches FREE of charge,how about that for service. hic

regards,jess. :drinks:

I received excellent service recently when I ordered some fine wine from a nice chap in spain, delivered in fine condition and now starting to disapear quite quickly.....maybe too quickly.. :)

I have the same problem. Is there a support line any where for this

Guest Brian T

Still waiting for my Finca to drop to the right price :80:

On a good point ,ordered a DGAV/ S service kit from Randall motorsport one day ,mid afternoon, and it was delivered by 12 next day ! Bonuses included, it was the cheapest on the net £14.90 inc VAT and Recorded delivery. And it has the 250 needle valve assembly as used for track cars ( so I hear ? :nea: ) .

Great service, great price, highly recommended. Phone number if you need one at any time 01945 420777.