Road Tax

Guest Tweedy

Guest Tweedy

I have just tried to tax my Hood online - it is on SORN.The DVLA states that in this situation you can only tax your car 2 days ahead of the month from which you want it to start.So it should be OK today for the 1st of April.But the actual process only allows a 1st of March start date.Has anyone found a way round this.Otherwise I'll wait until Sunday.

Cheers Mike

Guest Noddy006

Same situation. Just got mine this morning at post office. What c--p way to encourage us to be road legal. Shame the weather looks as though its not going to be so good after the last few weeks. Still hope to give it a run on Sunday. Enjoy IanH

2 days? I've always had to wait til 1st, this year I thought I'd go to post office and get one.

Dont forget logbook, MOT and Insurance certificate.

It just took me 3 attempts, first time I didnt take logbook went back and cover note had expired, doh!!

Sundays too far away.

Guest Neil.Pritchard

Taxed mine also at the post office . Out on sunday round some wesh back roads then onto the coast for food , weather so far looking dry.

Cheers Neil,

Guest Brian T

Just got my few pennies worth of Tax for the day, first time out on the road other than for MOT. Well happy :rofl:

3 trips made, wife and 2 kids all wanted a run out in it, they weren't disappointed.

I've just had my first trip out of the year today.....megajolt has made the engine so smooth and acceleration is awasome!!

The tie bars at the front end have made a massive improvement to front end grip.......on the down side tho.....oil leaking from rear crackshaft seal.....doh!!!

It's definatley not the sump as it is coming from the bellhousing so tomorrow's rolling road session is cancelled and the days holiday from work will be spend taking the engine out and sorting out the leak!!

soooooooooo very *bleep* off!!!!!!!!

Guest Colin

Passed MOT with flying colours on Friday 30th ,car is on Sorn so had a go at sorting tax out on line on Saturday ,but would not let me do it for 1st of April so had to do it today , no problem, took confirmation of tax letter with me and went for a spin,not sure though if I can be done for not displaying an up to date tax disc but could not resist the brilliant weather,saw a couple more hoodies driving through town so I recon a few of us have just taxed the cars today.

Saw a good sign in one of our local pubs. BEER RUNNING OUT, SO START PANICK BUYING.

Colin