speedtripledan

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest MarkB

man up,

i am coming in mine and i am a southern fairy

I think if he brings the westy he wont have enough room to pack his fluffy bunny slippers and his kagool

Guest russell555

Was going to bring mine and put a speculative "for sale" sign on it...... But weather looks rubbish and I have to be in London all weekend instead....

Guest MarkB

might even not bother camping hmm choices warm dry bed next to my good lady or a wet field full of drunk fat farting blokes in the cold :)

Now then Meldrew, you need to have a word with ya sen, a bit of damp weather will not get us down, i have supplies, water proofs and brolly for the rain, food and hot beverages for the cold, budweiser for a little tipple, warm sleeping bags and a piece of 3 by 2 with a nail in for anybody who decides to scream/shout/sing at ridiculous times in the morning and wake my kids up.

Guest zoomzoom

might even not bother camping hmm choices warm dry bed next to my good lady or a wet field full of drunk fat farting blokes in the cold :)

You saying nicks fat??

You miserable old fart..... get ya sen organised and camping with ya mates. :drinks: