Zero Unfinished Kit On The Bay...

Shaft

Spotted on Ebay, could be a bargain for somebody. I'd assume the present owner hasn't had it from GBS

as he states he's had it for 12 months but it has the 2 piece rear arches which haven't been supplied for about 3 years?

NTDWM

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=261052306293&clk_rvr_id=357487206016

Guest Wesley

Hi guys. I went to view this today. It look alot better in the photos than it actually is when your stood in front of it. The body panels have all tarnished and have previously been fitted and then removed and currently held in place with screws. The drivers side front engine bay crossmember is bent and needs cutting off and a new piece re-welding in place. The Pinto engine that comes with it is in a state and the chassis has been hand painted and is very rough so ideally needs completlely sanblasting and powder coating. Also there are NO rear arches or suspension struts and it has a Vicki Green loom.

Just thought id let you kknow the full story before you end up bidding and find it out after a trip over.

Thanks lads.

Wesley, thanks for letting me know you do not want the car through the forum instead of phoning as promised. Yes the panels are held on by self tappers at present, so whoever buys can easily remove to repaint chassis, cross member is bent but a replacement tube and i could weld it in for the buyer. Regarding the engine i told you it was unknown condition but believed to be standard bore, also there is one rear alloy arch. Alos the Zero base kit didnot include shock absorbers. If you wish to re build a Zero dont expect a new car for a fraction of the price of a new one, if you do find one don't agree a price and ask to end the auction early. It's a good job i recommended you came to see it first, i just hope you are as straight with the next person as i was with you!!!!!! Graham.

Guest Wesley

Hi Graham, apologies for not calling you back and in now way did i mean to put people off bidding on the car, i just thought it was only fair that the guys on here knew what they were actually bidding on thats all. Sorry if ive offended you in any way, it was'nt my intention and good luck with the sale.

Guest zoomzoom

What's going on there them?

Apologies.... Apology accepted......

This should be a 9 page thread with someone throwing their toys out of the pram!

This Forum going down the pan!