North East Doors Day

Redspec

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

unfortunately I wont be able to make it on sat in the zero.

As its my daughters wedding in a couple of weeks we have a few things to sort out.

However as I will be in the area I will call in at some point.

Luke, if you want to borrow the HT testers you could pop in at mine & collect them on the way to Steves.

cheers Paul

unfortunately I wont be able to make it on sat in the zero.

As its my daughters wedding in a couple of weeks we have a few things to sort out.

However as I will be in the area I will call in at some point.

Luke, if you want to borrow the HT testers you could pop in at mine & collect them on the way to Steves.

cheers Paul

Hi Paul

Don't forget the measurements for your boot lid, I have found a offcut of carbon fibre effect ABS that should do the job.

See you sometime Sat.

Steve

Guest Phil_neast

Sorry just seen the thread had moved on !! I will bring a few extra burgers and some assorted 'nibbles' if that's OK.

Look forward to meeting everyone, I'll be with my son Simon.

Phil

PS. May not make it in the S7 as we're having a charging problem at the minute but we'll be there.. :-)

Have you got room for one more , Where is the meeting being held .Sorry for the late reply.

Norman

You have PM, Mike has the details if you have any problems

See you soon

Steve

Just a big thanks to all that made it a great day, I made it about 17 for lunch BBQ?, Pleased the sunshine that I bought off e-bay turned up as I thought it was just a scam advert. LOL

Big thanks to Liz and Margaret for feeding and watering us all day

Steve

gutted couldn't make it, see you all wednesday at church mouse

Hi paul,

you missed a great day, but if shopping is more your thing these days :crazy: :crazy: :air_kiss: rather than hanging out with like minded folk these days, well what more can I say. :rofl: :drinks:

PM the sizes I should see you Wed at the mouse

Steve

Guest Tweedy

Thanks Steve for being so generous with your time and facilities.I've been looking into hinges for the wind deflectors.There are some available zinc plated or brass finish which are much cheaper than the GBS stainless ones.Also since only the upper part of the hinge is required (If you are retaining the side screens) I think it may be possible to buy one pair of hinges (LH and RH) and drive out the pins giving two pairs of uppers.I'll keep you posted.

Guest Phil_neast

Big thank you from Simon and I for making us so welcome as newbies. Shame we couldn't get the car there but we learnt a lot and it was great to see so many variations and how things are done. Worth the visit if just for the chat with Norman about the Oil sump !!!!

Thanks for the food, I look forward to seeing everyone one on Wed night, hope the sun stays, Steve how much did you buy?

Kind regards

Phil.