Giant Footer Images On Posts

agent_zed

sorry to be a party pooper but is it just me that is finding it difficult to read posts when there are quite large personal footer images/text on posts.

I know people want to show off their cars and let others see what they've done (a huge point of being here) but its quite difficult to follow a conversation when most of the page is taken up with the footer which is then on every post that person makes. If you have a couple of people with large footers on their posts then the actual amount of information gained for the amount of scrolling gets a bit crazy.

Is there a way of limiting the size/amount of the images for that area? i would think something like 100px high would be more than enough (plus a few weblinks/statements etc). There is a 'garage' facility to see the cars in detail and it would be easy enough to put a link to their garage area.

i don't mean to offend anyone who has large pictures on their posts, i'm just finding it hard to keep up with the conversations.

thoughts anyone? (ducks and runs for cover) =@ :help:

Guest MarkB

that's the job.

much easier for me to read now!

cheers

Your welcome :clapping: , i turn them off ofr when im using the phone to view the forum, takes ages to load otherwise

Guest zoomzoom

by jaysus now we're talking :drinks:

Imagine the amount of soap that'd be needed to clean them afterwards.......

Reminds me of a club I went to in Munich