Guest kingsty1

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest kingsty1

And a dodgy fuel gauge :rofl: :rofl: :rolleyes:

how did you no that lol

water temp & oil dont work rev dont go over 1000 and speedo dont work ! but not surprise as found its not connected to anything !

• 3 weeks later...

hi i have just got hold of an s7 same front end as the pic some one put it also had a rev counter what didnt work lol but turned out a earth i think :80: the front cycle mounts are shocking they are all over the place and seem to have been welded back together at some piont.but it will keep me busy over the winter period.

Guest Alan_builder

Hi and welcome to the mad house.

A Robin Hood 2B and Robin Hood S7 are different cars.

The 2B used a Sierra as the donor

The S7 used a variety of donors, Dolomite, Cortina being the common ones. I did see a post about a Sierra donor above but I don't know that variant myself.

So you post about an S7 but say you have a 2B one will be wrong. If you search this forum you will find pictures showing the different models.

Quite a common fault cycle wings falling off on 2B's. However most S7's sorry many S7's had gull wings fitted, these do get close to takeoff but you don't need a pilots license unless you live in France.

Alan

new to the kit car so well appreciate help and advice only thought it was s7 as has badge on nose cone,as far as i no it has sierra donor parts .it has a sierra diff and shafts on rear runs a 1.8 pinto out a sierra it is the steel frame one not the round tube one too if this helps determine which model i have got?