Nottingham

owlman2222

I'm hoping to load the old girl onto the trailor (not Emma this time) and be leaving Sheffield 6 to 7 am, so depending where the manifold is come the weekend will depend how quick I'm down saarrff, I have my immigration papers ready to be stamped (I'm imagining some SS style roadblock just shy of junction 21). If i make it past the boarder control I'm hoping to be in your neck of the woods way before lunch, hopefully the north resistance will be there to protect me from any southern ambush plans

my plan is to hide my flat cap, whippet and pidgeon collection in a stowaway box, i will then disguise myself in either a Pearly King outfit, accompanied by a slobbering bulldog dressed in the union flag smoking a king edward cigar or i will pick the younger option and sport a pair of jeans with the crotch round my knees, a Burberry hat a pair of unfastened adidas trainers accompanied by a pitbull dressed in a spiked collar smoking a supersized spliff.......... chuck all this together with a few choice badly rhyming slang lines and i think i may get away with it.