Areo Bonnet Catches

neil's

Hi

I am thinking about fitting some areo bonnet catches to my zero and was wondering if anybody on here has used them before and weather or not they are IVA friendly. That last thing i want to do it cut 4 big holes in the side of the bonnet they find out that they will not pass the IVA test.

its been a long time since i have done some work on the car and went to Exeter kit car show and found some more inspiration to get the car moving again. there where some cracking examples on display but not any 7s sporting the areo bonnet catches look. is this for a reason?

Any advise will be gratefully excepted

Thanks

Hi,

Yep I have them fitted, and I can confirm that they are IVA friendly... :db:

They are fairly simple to fit and can be mounted vertically or horizontally. They are much better than the usual over clips on the bonnet, and look really good as well. Just make sure that you position them where you have sufficient rear clearance (approx 30-40mm). :acute:

Yes they look nice, but expensive at approx £50 for the pair. I did the usual Hoodie thing and went for the cheaper plain black ones and covered them with carbon vinyl wrap. Look pretty good and a bit cheaper....

• 11 months later...