Activity In The South And Promo Video

Guest boggybogstar

Guest boggybogstar

So ive decided to renew my membership and gee up members from my area to join in with the activities down here, i was going to post this in the South area but it seems there isnt one - yet.

most of the events down here are organised via SKCC which is an inter marque club and in 2013 we have a number of activities already planned, the shortlist includes;

two french "tulip" roadbook ralleys in April and Sepetember

a 5 day UK roadtrip in May, hopefully members/non members all over can come and join us when we pass through your area

a Friday to Friday trip to the Alps where the cars are bieng trailored to Munich and we are flying to Munich to meet them

a long weekend trip to Wales

a long(er) weekend trip to Scotland

the three peaks challenge

plus a run out almost every Sunday arouns kent or Sussex

plus loads more

If your interested in getting involved in any of the above, or want us to organise any other events, runs then please get in touch.

in the mean time, here is the brand new SKCC 2013 promotional video, its in draft mode at the moment amd may dissapear before the final production!

hope to see you on a run soon!

Guest Jameslark

Well done Tony and as another Southern boy I can only reiterate what he has said - get the car out, dust it off and come out with the rest of us. There are runs nearly every weekend and we are family friendly with a number of wives/partners coming out with us. The French road rallies are an absolute no miss event on our calendar( but missing the next one due to imminent arrival of grandchild) but certainly down for September. I haven't been brave enough for the really long events but as time goes on they get more and more tempting.

Look forward to seeing some of you out there in the not too distant future.

Hi Tony,

Fantastic video, really well put together with some stunning locations and showing the true spirit, freedom and excitement of kit cars.

GBS could do a with something like that. hint hint.

There are legal ways around the u tube bull, but a bit time consuming.

Not totally sure but maybe link to someone like vimeo or any other video website where the sensor ship is not so strangling

Andi

Fully understand the music copyright issue, most amature individuals will get away with it, clubs or affiliations beware they are coming to get you.

Copyright free CD's are an easy way out if you have access and you can buy copyright through institutions like the MCPS ( Music Copyright Protection Society) but current and popular music is expensive