Ideas

philshelton

so rob why are you on my case ?

i am putting questions to be answered by the new committee.i dont know if a poll on line will be acceptable or not .

prob not as the majority are not on line , so we need a vote for the whole club either via the club mag or at the agm. the downer attitude

is not productive .

graham

Gdc...I appreciate that you feel strongly about the ways in which you believe the club can be improved, but by that same token you must respect the fact that other members are not going to agree with you.

Getting passionate about your views on this forum is only reaching about 10% of the club members so its going to achieve sweet FA.

Sit tight, attend the agm and put your views forward there. If the committee decides to action any of your points raised then great, but if the committee decide that your points are not worth pursuing then you must accept this and move on...

All members opinions are valid and it's not a case of 'he who shouts the loudest wins'

i am a paid up member and as such i can ask questions , of the new committee and the old committee.

not trying to shout the loudest s in any way .trying to inform and instruct .

we are a club , and as such there is structure that has to be abide d with within the club .i want to ask questions and receive answers .

graham

ps you all have views on me personally but none of you know me realy .

dan i see what your saying, but there are things that need addressing now, with a strong leadership .it cant stop .

just because the leader is stepping down

.i get stepped on but i have deep feelings for the club , and i feel i have to vent them .sorry "

graham