At Last! Replacement For The Hood Collected.....

Andy Spencer

Hi all

Well, after a 6 month search for the right 'weekend' car having sold the Hood last summer, I've finally found exactly what I wanted. 2002 02 plate, 3 litre Sport, straight six so sounds great, lots of kit inc heated seats, Harmon kardon stereo, chrome pack, genuine 46k miles with a folder packed with history......and all for £500 LESS than the Hood's sale price. An awful lot of car for the money. Despite some divided opinions, I think it rides and handles really well, I really like the retro styling, and it will get a bit more use than the Hood hopefully. Maybe a future classic, and prices won't get any lower than the current market I suspect.

See you all soon hopefully, now I'm mobile again....although suspect it won't get entry to the stand at the shows!!!

Cheers

Andy

post-985-0-42656100-1361871993_thumb.jpg

post-985-0-89384300-1361872005_thumb.jpg

post-985-0-53379700-1361872013_thumb.jpg

post-985-0-68097500-1361872020_thumb.jpg

Guest Tim Norman

Andy

If you are still a a member of the Club of course you will get entry to the stand at Shows. What you drive is irrelevant Your a Hoody in your heart and head first and foremost!

Each to their own, I am in the process of "altering" a Reliant Kitten but I am still a Hoody!

Cheers Tim...yes a Hoody heart and head for sure hence renewed membership for 2013! The comment was about taking the car into shows not myself...eg Stoneleigh....I know I'll always get a good welcome in person on the show stands. Can't imagine the guys on the gate letting a Z3 into a kit car show, but maybe (hopefully) wrong...!

Perhaps I'll get some GBSC badges for it and pass it off as a new Z3 replica kit :) :)

Nice motor dude. i bought the small engined one to do up and sell on a year ago. had the same interior and spec ..they are nice motors

Ive got a e46 3 series with that engine they are awesome and bulletproof. Had mine remapped with back box and induction kit puts out 250 bhp ..