2009 Robin Hood 2B For Sale

Guest Smartster

Guest Smartster

This car was SVA'd/ registered in April 2009, a Fantastic looking car with Stainless Steel chassis and body panels with the wider arch kit, along with the Carbon Fibre front and rear wheel arches and nosecone. Wolf race alloys, Cobra bucket seats and the dash layout is probably the best one I have seen.

The engine, gearbox and rear axle are all from a Donor Sierra. The Engine is a re-built 2.0L Pinto with new parts on the lower end and the top end skimmed along with all new gaskets when done. It was also fitted with a new clutch, lightened race flywheel, modified Sierra cosworth Sump and race bike Open carbs. Engine is estimated to give out 135bhp at the axle when tested and it sounds awesome!

There is a full weather kit included (roof & doors), I have never used them in anger as the car is tucked up in the garage if rain is about, but it looks good dressed up with the black top on.

I have many photo's, videos, original receipts for the build, SVA docs, etc. all kept for proof of cars history from the previous owner who put it through the SVA.

The car has just covered 8,000 miles. I put the car through her first MOT back in November 2012 and she flew through it with NO advisories even!!

The car looks great and sounds fabulous - I have enjoyed it very much, but its now time to move on and I need my garage back!!

I think I have covered everything and got most angles with the pictures taken.

First to see will buy, like I did 2 years ago!!

No time wasters please - based in West Wales. Call on 07966 505767

For more photo's follow link below...

http://www.pistonhea...2b-2009/1255061

post-10105-0-30940900-1365761147_thumb.jpg

post-10105-0-25545900-1365761329_thumb.jpg

I recognise that car.... :db:

If any one needs any further info on it contact me as I built it.

Sorry to hear you are selling her, hope she gets a good home :sorry:

ps you could have polished it for the photo's.... :rofl: :rofl: :crazy: