Run Out? Derbyshire Area? Nothing Concrete.....

Guest RoborRoss

I'll try to come out to play on Sunday too.

I'm on-call this weekend but the schedule says they will be finished at 7am Sunday.

If I can make it I'll join you at Matlock station. If I'm not there its 'cos I'll be sorting out someones mess.

Ian

Guest RoborRoss

Sounds good. We will leave here 8:30 ish and be at Matlock train station about 9. I'll sort a good route out with plenty of food and petrol stops!

Guest Jumbo

Gents,

If ok could also be seeing me too tomorrow, wife's doing a car boot to clear some crap out, I could then duck out at Ashbourne (if keeping to the proposed route) to head back to Burton.

Fingers crossed for tomorrow.

Guest RoborRoss

Looking good. More the merrier......

Thinking of making the final shandy stop the white lion at starkholmes (abone Matlock bath). They have big car park and Matlock bath will be a pain to get through with all the traffic.

Guest RoborRoss

....I had meant Matlock Train station, but Matlock Bath Train Staion is just as good and its still on the way to the awesome breakfast portacabin at the start of via gellia! So, We'll call by Matlock Train station and hang around for 10 mins and be at Matlock Bath Trainstation for 09:15??